Cornwall Football Forum

Millbrook 1st Team

Guest LANREATH BOSS

My understanding Neil, which may be completely wrong, is that the 1st Team are withdrawing alltogether which will leave them with one team competing at East Cornwall level which will be the current team at E.C.Division 1.

Like I said I could be wrong.

Regards

Guest Skippy8

Not sure if you have people mixed up but I am Neill and il be very surprised if skippy is called Neil as well!!! But as you said I know Millbrook will have just there Ecl1 side there next year as we ( Edgcumbe ) are pitch sharing!!!

Guest LANREATH BOSS

Sorry Neil (Skippy8) my mistake - you are right I got the 2 of you mixed up!!!

Heard you were going there next season . . . good step in the right direction.

What will happen to Torpoint 3rd's as I guess most want to go with you and try themselves at the higher level??

Mark.

Guest Skippy8

Not sure if you have people mixed up but I am Neill and il be very surprised if skippy is called Neil as well!!! But as you said I know Millbrook will have just there Ecl1 side there next year as we ( Edgcumbe ) are pitch sharing!!!

Guest Skippy8

No worries Mark, can't really get into what players are doing what at the mo but I assure you I will have a very healthy, great squad next year and yes it's an exciting time for me and Edgcumbe as a club as we will have a great structure and the only way is up and forward!!!

No worries Mark, can't really get into what players are doing what at the mo but I assure you I will have a very healthy, great squad next year and yes it's an exciting time for me and Edgcumbe as a club as we will have a great structure and the only way is up and forward!!!

And of Torpoint 3rd's ?

Guest Skippy8

Garf can you not read!??? Sorry you are getting on abit your vision must be impared!!! Lol!!!

I can't talk about players at the mo but I spoke to the Torpoint Chairman today and he said the Duchy team will continue so I think they are looking for a new Gaffa. The Edgcumbe squad is quality as it is but with a few new top draw signings they will be a team to be reckoned with I assure you!

Guest Skippy8

That's the plan mate, Edgcumbe have 2 games left and once they are finished I can start hatching my masterplan for next season!

Have you boys had your pitch at Stoke Climsland okayed for the EC league??