Cornwall Football Forum

JCCL Result's 15th May

Penzance 0 Troon 5 (HT 0-3) ATT 35 Goal Scorers. Shane Richards 3 Daniel Bell, Nicky Richards (Pen).

Troon's first season in combination finished on a high note, nice to see an old friend in Jimmy Dann, vocal as ever and passionate towards his beloved Magpies.

I would like to wish the club all the best for the future as I have stepped down after two good successful season's, good luck to Matt and his assistant who has been named to the lad's today, I'm sure they have a bright future,and hoping that the platform has been set for many successful years ahead.

Reno

Penzance 0 Troon 5 (HT 0-3) ATT 35 Goal Scorers. Shane Richards 3 Daniel Bell, Nicky Richards (Pen).

Troon's first season in combination finished on a high note, nice to see an old friend in Jimmy Dann, vocal as ever and passionate towards his beloved Magpies.

I would like to wish the club all the best for the future as I have stepped down after two good successful season's, good luck to Matt and his assistant who has been named to the lad's today, I'm sure they have a bright future,and hoping that the platform has been set for many successful years ahead.

Reno

Well Reno Troon have been in the Combo league before!!

And good luck to you in whatever you do in footy, top bloke :thumbsup: