Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL results

Lanreath 4 Probus 6

Dan, I don't expect you have seen defending like that watching St. Blazey this year!

We were pleased to come away with 3 points, especially with only 4 players available from last weeks squad (Liam Cope,Tom Roscorl, Pete Davey and Aaron Moyses) against Bude due to a stag party. The players we brought in were all from the 2nd team (with the exception of Paul Cox - back from injury,Jason Bullen - assistant manager and Dominic Pullen - St. Day) and they all did a great job, although my heart was beating rather faster every time we were made to defend!

The lads that came in were all youngsters, but i was proud of every one of them, especially Dan Vincent who created the final goal, 5 minutes after coming on.

Sam Cooke GK - 17 years old

Sam Hadfield RB - 18

Jason Bullen CB - 40

Justin Trebilcock - RM - 22

Zak Mitchell LM - 18

Dominic Pullen CF - 34

Paul Cox CF - 25

Subs:

Gary Champion - 22

Mark Read - 19

Dan Vincent - 16

Thanks to Lanreath for their hospitality. One more game left away to Plymouth Parkway on Wednesday night 7pm ko, at Elburton Villa's ground.

Lanreath 4 Probus 6

Dan, I don't expect you have seen defending like that watching St. Blazey this year!

We were pleased to come away with 3 points, especially with only 4 players available from last weeks squad (Liam Cope,Tom Roscorl, Pete Davey and Aaron Moyses) against Bude due to a stag party. The players we brought in were all from the 2nd team (with the exception of Paul Cox - back from injury,Jason Bullen - assistant manager and Dominic Pullen - St. Day) and they all did a great job, although my heart was beating rather faster every time we were made to defend!

The lads that came in were all youngsters, but i was proud of every one of them, especially Dan Vincent who created the final goal, 5 minutes after coming on.

Sam Hadfield RB - 18

Jason Bullen CB - 40

Zak Mitchell LM - 18

Dominic Pullen CF - 34

Paul Cox CF - 25

Subs:

Gary Champion - 22

Mark Read - 19

Dan Vincent - 16

Thanks to Lanreath for their hospitality. One more game left away to Plymouth Parkway on Wednesday night 7pm ko, at Elburton Villa's ground.

Watch out for Mark Read and Zach Michell.

If Probus can keep hold of them will be a big part of their team next season. read would have finished Uni and is an accomplished player on the ball.

Lanreath 4 Probus 6

Sam Hadfield RB - 18

Jason Bullen CB - 40

Zak Mitchell LM - 18

Dominic Pullen CF - 34

Paul Cox CF - 25

Subs:

Gary Champion - 22

Mark Read - 19

Dan Vincent - 16

If Probus can keep hold of them will be a big part of their team next season. read would have finished Uni and is an accomplished player on the ball.

:yahoo:

Lanreath 4 Probus 6

Sam Hadfield RB - 18

Jason Bullen CB - 40

Zak Mitchell LM - 18

Dominic Pullen CF - 34

Paul Cox CF - 25

Subs:

Gary Champion - 22

Mark Read - 19

Dan Vincent - 16

dominic pullen, youngster at 34!!!!!!!! he'll love that :clapper: veterans for you next year big man :thumbsup: :yahoo: