Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Wheatly Cobb Cup Final - 12/05/2010

FHFL Wheatly Cobb Cup Final

At 24 and in his debut season as manager I would just like to wish my brother Jamie and his young Carhararck Reserves the best of luck in their cup final tonight against Cury. The match is to be played at Penryn @1830 ko.

If you got nothing on tonight and fancy watching a bit of junior football come down and support.

Red Army!

Get in there, such a well thought game from our lads, at 2-0 up carharrack lost two goals through the ref bein picky about our keeper kicking after 8 seconds and close to the edge of the box but we kept in there and got one back.

Must have been a good watch from the sidelines would have been £3 well spent.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone for there support especially my older brother richard for making me believe! A real cracking game for fans but 2-0 up then 2-2 .. then 3-2 down then 3-3 .. then penalties .. i have no idea how everyone was struggling to run at the end of the game ran half lengh of pitch to jump on me!

BUT MAY THANKS TO MY PLAYERS AND ALL THE SUPPORT WE HAVE AT THE GAME AND ON HERE!

O WHEN THE REDS GO MARCHING IN O WHEN THE REDS GO MARCHING IN OOO I WANT TO BE THE RED ARMY CUZ WE JUST WON THE CUP!!!!!!!!!

RED ARMY red army RED ARMY red army RED ARMY red army RED ARMY

WHO ARE WE WHO ARE WE.. WE ARE CARHARRACK AFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone for there support especially my older brother richard for making me believe! A real cracking game for fans but 2-0 up then 2-2 .. then 3-2 down then 3-3 .. then penalties .. i have no idea how everyone was struggling to run at the end of the game ran half lengh of pitch to jump on me!

BUT MAY THANKS TO MY PLAYERS AND ALL THE SUPPORT WE HAVE AT THE GAME AND ON HERE!

O WHEN THE REDS GO MARCHING IN O WHEN THE REDS GO MARCHING IN OOO I WANT TO BE THE RED ARMY CUZ WE JUST WON THE CUP!!!!!!!!!

RED ARMY red army RED ARMY red army RED ARMY red army RED ARMY

WHO ARE WE WHO ARE WE.. WE ARE CARHARRACK AFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful lol