Cornwall Football Forum

7 gone 11 to play

Carrick form been too inconsistant and Barry would have just been injured with no time or game time to prove otherwise. Parker as he is the obvious choice from those left to sit in midfield if those two are left out. He will play with his heart and dig deeper than any other to get win the ball, make that tackle etc. Last 2 world cups our best player has been a surprise package in Butt then Hargreaves I just have a feeling Parker could do the same.

Carrick form been too inconsistant and Barry would have just been injured with no time or game time to prove otherwise. Parker as he is the obvious choice from those left to sit in midfield if those two are left out. He will play with his heart and dig deeper than any other to get win the ball, make that tackle etc. Last 2 world cups our best player has been a surprise package in Butt then Hargreaves I just have a feeling Parker could do the same.

milner has ben outstanding for villa and you wont find a more willing worker in digging deeper, playing for the shirt and getting a tackle in. oh and he can shoot and pass aswell!!

Ok,

My choice would be -

7 to drop out - Upson (DEF), Warnock (DEF), Baines (DEF), Wright-Phillips (MID), Barry (MID), Carrick (MID), Heskey (ATT)

Starting XI - Hart (GK), Carragher (RB), Ferdinand (CB), Terry (CB), A. Cole (LB), Gerrard (CM), Parker (CM), Lampard (CM), Lennon (AMR), Milner (AML), Rooney (CF)

What I think Fabio Capello will do -

7 to drop out - Dawson (DEF), Warnock (DEF), Huddlestone (MID), Wright-Phillips (MID), Barry (MID), Johnson (MID), Bent (ATT)

Starting XI - Hart (GK), Johnson (RB), Ferdinand (CB), Terry (CB), A. Cole (LB), Lennon (RM), Lampard (CM), Milner (CM), Gerrard (LM), Rooney (CF), Crouch (CF)