Cornwall Football Forum

Fixtures/Results 2nd May

Guest Monty

Can someone from booters please call me on 07913383595 to confirm the game vs tremough as I am the referee and have not been contacted yet.

Can someone from booters please call me on 07913383595 to confirm the game vs tremough as I am the referee and have not been contacted yet.

Please make sure that all Sunday refs tick or "X" the box on the teamsheet where it says "Match confirmed by Wednesday". Otherwise the League just doesn't know which teams are repeat offenders. Also make sure that you get a RIP proforma and a stamp.

I am now quite happy to fine clubs who think that because it's the end of the season, they needn't bother.

PZ Astropark v Tremough 2 - POSTPONED

Apologies to Tremough, for the 1st time this season I couldn't be sure we'd even get 9 players this morning. :(

3 players currently on crutches, our skipper injured yesterday (bloody Saturday football! :o ) and 3 more nursing injuries to try and make the cup final - at this rate I might need to contact the FA to get an emergency loan in just to get 11 out on the pitch in said final! ;)

Thanks to Sam at Tremough for agreeing to make the away game a double-header in a couple of weeks, might just ease the pressure on our rapidly collapsing squad.