Cornwall Football Forum

Ref Locations

Guest Bundiwilliams

Guest Bundiwilliams

just wondering if there is any local refs in Redruth Area???

reason i ask ref for Portreath vs Illogan combo league tomorrow night is coming from St.Just and was just wondering where the common sense is in this???? he isnt moaning but i bloody am!!!!!

Guest Bundiwilliams

just saying use some common sense, at end of day we are forking out £40 for a ref when in all honestly on a tuesday night you could get someone who hasnt got to travel 45 minutes to get there and could save my poor little club some money, but at end of day it doesnt matter, just thought it would make more sense thats all

no ref is a good ref when you lose, you know that from your previos posts!!!!!

reason i ask ref for Portreath vs Illogan combo league tomorrow night is coming from St.Just and was just wondering where the common sense is in this???? he isnt moaning but i bloody am!!!!!

I can assure you If he comes from St Just and It's who I think It Is, he'll be well worth the £40, lol!!!! :thumbsup:

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the JCCL have adopted the "even it out" policy that is applied in the Peninsula League, where each team's referee's expenses are evened out so that at the end of the season all teams will have paid the same. I'm sure that John Mead will confirm this or correct me.

Guest Bundiwilliams

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the JCCL have adopted the "even it out" policy that is applied in the Peninsula League, where each team's referee's expenses are evened out so that at the end of the season all teams will have paid the same. I'm sure that John Mead will confirm this or correct me.

i like the sound of this, as a new secretary and a pretty poor one at that, i hope this is the case. but its not just the money, i worry about the poor guy having to travel that far on a weekday when he may have work etc, i know how hard it is to get our players to a game midweek lol

i like the sound of this, as a new secretary and a pretty poor one at that, i hope this is the case. but its not just the money, i worry about the poor guy having to travel that far on a weekday when he may have work etc, i know how hard it is to get our players to a game midweek lol

Bundi I wouldnt get to excited mate i can pretty much guarantee that you will be having to pay into the pot at the end of the season due to the fact your a club that are located in a central position so dont have to pay as much for ref expenses during the season. Clubs like Mullion, St Just & Newquay are the ones who will be able to get some cash back as they have had to pay out the most over the year due to their distance

Guest Mike H

The referee for St.Columb Major v Polperro on Wednesday night was from Horrabridge, betweem Plymouth and Tavistock. That cost us £56!!! Where is the sense in that?