Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results Sat 24/04/2010

Guest mariner

Guest mariner

Div 2

Penryn 4ths 2 Trispen 1 ht 0-1

Scorers for penryn where Jamie scrubby Allen grabbing the equalizer and David Bush with the winner with an overhead kick. Cook putting Trispen ahead.

Penryn running out deserving winners, well reffed by an injured Rappo, as another ref failed to show.

Todays Results:

Constantine 1-2 Falmouth Town

Falmouth Athletic 9-0 Holmans

Pendeen 5-3 St Keverne

Troon 2-4 Camborne Park

Chacewater 2-0 Mousehole

FHFL 1 TABLE

Troon as good as down now as much worse goal difference. Not sure exactly how many will go down as Truro folded earlier in season. Also with Pendeen going Combo will they be replace from above ir below??

Todays Results:

Pendeen 5-3 St Keverne

Troon 2-4 Camborne Park

Chacewater 2-0 Mousehole

FHFL 1 TABLE

Troon as good as down now as much worse goal difference. Not sure exactly how many will go down as Truro folded earlier in season. Also with Pendeen going Combo will they be replace from above ir below??

ALSO - anyone know any fixtures for May as nil on league site. I know Falmouth Albion v St Agnes on Wednesday 5th May

Todays Results:

Pendeen 5-3 St Keverne

Troon 2-4 Camborne Park

Chacewater 2-0 Mousehole

FHFL 1 TABLE

ALSO - anyone know any fixtures for May as nil on league site. I know Falmouth Albion v St Agnes on Wednesday 5th May

Shifty we just aswell camp down falmouth for the week

1st May Falmouth Town v St Agnes

5th May Falmouth Albion v St Agnes

8th May Falmouth Athletic v St Agnes

Frogpool/Cusgarne 2-1 Pendeen res :(

I think there saving themselves until thursday, LOL!!!

On another note I'm sure with Truro City pulling out of the FHFL div 1 and Pendeen's possible return to the combination league there should be only 1 relegation from div 1? They wouldn't still put 3 down I dont think!

Falmouth athletic 9 holmans 0

Despite the scoreline Holmans had a competitive first half, and had chances to score themselves. only 3-nil at half time. Aquick goal in the second half killed the game off and several late goals for Athletic.

As secretary of Falmouth Ath I would like to thank holmans for fulfilling this fixture even though they only had nine players. those players to-day were a credit to your club as they never gave up for the entire 90 minutes.game was played in great spirit with the ref having very little to do. Wish your club all the best for the future and hope you bounce straight back.

Quite agree with you nigel. When we left the agm we had sixteen teams in the league. Why should a team be punished because truro withdrew. According to the fal/hel rules it says that when a team withdraws after the first league fixtures have commenced they will be counted as a relegation place. Truro withdrew on the 26th of August and fixtures had been played prior to this date.Hope we get a decision soon rather than attend an agm and it is decided on the night without discussion.

most people seem to be in agreement with you crystall lets support any team that finishes third from bottom IF they are relegated, I can assure anyone they will get the support of Fal ath and hope you would support us if we end up the unlucky club.

let's hope whoever It Is doesn't have to wait until the A.G.M to find out what's going to happen!!! Might I suggest Kevin, a call to Gerald Sobey to get some clarrification, as Im sure this issue must have come up at a committee meeting, I'm sure If he knows he will tell you what has been decided even If It Is off the record.

Div 2

Scorers for penryn where Jamie scrubby Allen grabbing the equalizer and David Bush with the winner with an overhead kick. Cook putting Trispen ahead.

Penryn running out deserving winners, well reffed by an injured Rappo, as another ref failed to show.

big thanks for rappo for stepping in today to referee the game done a great job. If he was not able to come in today then penryn

would not have played. Cheers bud

Div 2

sorry I couldn't cover this game guys. Got a phone call @ 12.45 but was out with the wife and wouldn't have been able to get there in time. sounds like Rappo did a grand job.

Guest pete norfolk

Troon 2 Camborne Park 4 HT 2-1

A poor first half saw Park go 2-1 down at half time.

The first stages of the second seemed to go same way until the equaliser and we then stepped up a gear to score 2 more.

The ref was ok but showed too many yellows for nothing challenges for my liking and a bit inconsistent on giving fouls but at least he turned up.

In regards to how many go down, this possibly won't be settled till they have there agm as stated as they aren't too sure themselves.

Falmouth athletic 9 holmans 0

Despite the scoreline Holmans had a competitive first half, and had chances to score themselves. only 3-nil at half time. Aquick goal in the second half killed the game off and several late goals for Athletic.

As secretary of Falmouth Ath I would like to thank holmans for fulfilling this fixture even though they only had nine players. those players to-day were a credit to your club as they never gave up for the entire 90 minutes.game was played in great spirit with the ref having very little to do. Wish your club all the best for the future and hope you bounce straight back.

Kev

Thanks for your kind comments and I too am pleased we fulfiled the fixture even though the team were already relegated and had nothing but pride to play for! Obviously a 9 goal hammering is not a nice thing to have but neither is turning up on a Saturday to discover that the opposing team is not going to show. we were guilty of that act against Pendeen earlier in the season and the club vowed that it would not do it again if possible Unfortunatley due to injuries & unavailability (and bloody Trevithick day!!!!) we had 7 players out and couldnt even supplement with our reinstated players from the 1st team as we only had a bare 11 going to play Newquay there also!!! Nightmare. That result must make Athletic nice & safe now with probably Troon & Camborne to join us if 3 are relegated and 4 promoted hopefully we will bounce back for next season and are confident of a good pre-season and lots of players for 2010-2011.

Guest MARAZION15

Same team that played us last week I think not!

Marazion 6 Carharrack Res 2

Marazion played Carharrack a week ago at there gaff and got beat 2-1. We were put under the cosh by long throws and two strong strikers who got two late goals. So to our surprise on Saturday the Carharrack team that turned up at Marazion had a total of nine changes. Could the amount of injuries in the team be that bad or could they have played most of the first team a week ago? Back to the game on 24/04/10 We played Carharrack off the pitch and should of taken the lead within the first few minutes, changes came and went for Marazion most of the them one on one with the keeper who kept pulling of fine saves. Carharrack took the lead with a well worked goal. Marazion stepped up through the gears and got a couple of goals by half time. After the break Marazion got another goal but Carharrack scored a freak goal from the half way line. With the score at 3 - 2 the lads of Marazion got another three goals to win the game. Well played lads from both teams a clean game little for the ref to deal with and great to watch.

Your totally right it was a different team to last week. 5 members of the reserves squad got called up to the first team due to injuries and work commitments including my brother the manager. So the team Marazion played on saturday was extremely depleted compared to midweek. What are you complaining about, you got three points?

Guest MARAZION15

Your totally right it was a different team to last week. 5 members of the reserves squad got called up to the first team due to injuries and work commitments including my brother the manager. So the team Marazion played on saturday was extremely depleted compared to midweek. What are you complaining about, you got three points?

Was just saying when we played you at your place if you dropped first team players down then its unfair on us and other teams in the league. I was only asking because your other team did not have a game that night we played you at your ground and this Saturday both your teams had a game. Thanks for explaining the situation and good luck to both your teams for the rest of the season.

Was just saying when we played you at your place if you dropped first team players down then its unfair on us and other teams in the league. I was only asking because your other team did not have a game that night we played you at your ground and this Saturday both your teams had a game. Thanks for explaining the situation and good luck to both your teams for the rest of the season.

what first team? we had one person that has played more reserve games then first team thats all. You beat us fair and square, move on.