Cornwall Football Forum

ST. NEWLYN EAST FC WIN DUCHY DIV 2

Well done Newelyn!!!!!

Fully deserved and we wish you all the best next season where we hope to be playing against you!

Plus im assuming this is Denty, get back fit so you can claim your golden boot as your second against us was pure class!!

Congratulations from all at Bere Alston Football Club!!

Thanks Paul.

Your comments are appreciated.

Sorry we couldn't do you a favour on Sat at Lanreath but we had Denty and Russ Withers out injured and Carl Monk from our centre mid missing through work too (prob our most 3 influential players this season) and came up against a stong Lanreath with Andy Cordner scoring 3 (I think Andy Collins got their other).

Good luck to all of the teams in Duchy 2 for the rest of the season.

Jiggy

www.clubwebsite.co.uk/stnewlyneastfc

Well done Jiggy and the whole team at St.Newlyn East.....deserved it throughout the season.

We need all the bloody luck Martin, keep blowing hot a cold :unsure:

Hopefully get to play you again, even over the the next week or so i think there is still gonna be some twists and turns and makes it very interesting with Bere home to Lanreath and you have still got Pelynt at your place i believe?

Polperro still to play Lanreath and us playing Pelynt tomorrow....who knows!!

Well done and good luck for next season :clapper:

Cheers Stewart.

There are some quality sides in Div 2 this season (yourselves and Bere Alston have hammered us at your places)and many are capable of playing in a higher division. Think its been a credit to the strength of the Duchy league that we've been pushed hard in the vast majority of games.

On a plus for us Denty is fit again and bending my ear about playing. It's easier putting up with his bloody noise when he's on the pitch banging in goals than sitting in the dugout behind you LOL! Yep we've still got Pelynt at ours in an evening game next week. Lots of twists still to come i think.

Look forward to playing you again - hopefully next season as you never know how many other promotion places there will be until the AGM.

Jiggy

Cheers Stewart.

There are some quality sides in Div 2 this season (yourselves and Bere Alston have hammered us at your places)and many are capable of playing in a higher division. Think its been a credit to the strength of the Duchy league that we've been pushed hard in the vast majority of games.

On a plus for us Denty is fit again and bending my ear about playing. It's easier putting up with his bloody noise when he's on the pitch banging in goals than sitting in the dugout behind you LOL! Yep we've still got Pelynt at ours in an evening game next week. Lots of twists still to come i think.

Look forward to playing you again - hopefully next season as you never know how many other promotion places there will be until the AGM.

Jiggy

what you on about gaffer??? i was fine in the dugout, tell you wot though this manager lark is easy didnt realise how your sat was compared to the players you have it easy. looking foward to retiring and becoming a manager.

thanks to everyone regards the good luck for my injury as jig said im hoping to be back for tuesday week and the remaining 3 fixtures so fingers crossed

denty, do you not think you should be playing a higher standard than what you are? like your brother kier?

hi not sure who you are. i do play higher i play for porthleven wen we have no game. im sure keir is playing for Wendron either getting hammered in combo or lately he been playing fh league which is the same as duchy aint it?? :wacko:

ive heard kier was the favoured brother though, so maybe he should have got a chance to play south western before he started on the pastys.

dont know who told you that mate! maybe if he played football all thru the years he might of but unfortunatly he didnt so piled on the pounds n now cant run or score lol. I only know this after playing him in the junior cup this year n beating his team who r a league above quite easily at their pitch :clapper:

falmouth albion arent much of a coup though are they? who plays for them?? exactly. if they were any good they would be playing for decent teams. but i am glad you beat them. why dont you play in the falmouth area any more??

who you play for? dont play that way as i bought a house in st.agnes n my best mate plays for newlyn n wen i moved backed from leeds he offered me a game and i have been there ever since. plus i would say there centre half n RJ in midfield are both good players

ill make you feel old now, i watched you play at bickland when i was a kid. RJ needs to step up to the plate and play combo if hes that good. have heard he is one of the better players down there but big fish in small pond rings a bell. why didnt you play for st agnes then??

ill make you feel old now, i watched you play at bickland when i was a kid. RJ needs to step up to the plate and play combo if hes that good. have heard he is one of the better players down there but big fish in small pond rings a bell. why didnt you play for st agnes then??

i did mate before i moved away but wen i returned my mate was the first person who asked me to play. who are you then? really confusing me now. i agree with you i think RJ should make the step up if he wants to though