Cornwall Football Forum

Mining league result 21/4/10

Cornish new boys-2 Trispen-2 (Jolly x 2)

a fair result to be fair both teams had chances to take all 3pts but Trispen are now 6 unbeaten so a great end to the season Jolly on target again taking his recent tally to 9 in 5! But good battle from both sides on a differcult and very bouncy pitch! Good luck new boys for the rest of the season, nice bunch of lads!

Good to see new boys fulfilling a fixture shame about saturday when they just handed our title rivals 3 pts for not raising a team, you boys playing this sat or you off to trevithick day :glare:

not really not raising a team, couldn't raise a team!!!! Not most of the boys fault if other players let us down, we could have always played them with 7/8 and given them another 15 goals as well as three points, if you would have prefered? I'm just glad to not be working this Trevithick day, makes a nice change to just be able to go and play, not work, play and back to work again! :D

[really not raising a team, couldn't raise a team!!!! Not most of the boys fault if other players let us down, we could have always played them with 7/8 and given them another 15 goals as well as three points, if you would have prefered? I'm just glad to not be working this Trevithick day, makes a nice change to just be able to go and play, not work, play and back to work again! :D

[really not raising a team, couldn't raise a team!!!! Not most of the boys fault if other players let us down, we could have always played them with 7/8 and given them another 15 goals as well as three points, if you would have prefered? I'm just glad to not be working this Trevithick day, makes a nice change to just be able to go and play, not work, play and back to work again! :D

if you could of played with 7/8 then why didnt you :rolleyes:

Good to see new boys fulfilling a fixture shame about saturday when they just handed our title rivals 3 pts for not raising a team, you boys playing this sat or you off to trevithick day :glare:

As it happens....BOTH.... We are playing our game at 5.30, pitch was double booked.

Just out of interest has any team not been able to raise a side against you this season and handed you 3 points, cause I know that we have had 1. If so don't you think Madron feel the same way about that.

Anyway long and short of it the game wasn't played.

May I ask if we did play the game (with 6 players and myself who had a chest infection but would have played if it came to it, coughing my insides up every few minutes) and then lost say 15/16 nil wouldn't you have come on here saying 'why didn't you just cancel the game and give them the 3 points and 3 goals you could have cost us the league on goal difference' cause i'm sure as hell you would have. Look forwarded to hearing you response.

As it happens....BOTH.... We are playing our game at 5.30, pitch was double booked.

Just out of interest has any team not been able to raise a side against you this season and handed you 3 points, cause I know that we have had 1. If so don't you think Madron feel the same way about that.

May I ask if we did play the game (with 6 players and myself who had a chest infection but would have played if it came to it, coughing my insides up every few minutes) and then lost say 15/16 nil wouldn't you have come on here saying 'why didn't you just cancel the game and give them the 3 points and 3 goals you could have cost us the league on goal difference' cause i'm sure as hell you would have. Look forwarded to hearing you response.

first and foremost if you looked at the top of the league you would notice goal difference is not an issue Madron will not be caught on that anyway plus that hasnt been mentioned by myself needless to say i find it sad that a team cannot raise a side on a saturday yet remarkably a few evenings later your all ok. Teams that do not fulfill fixtures are annoying end of. As for your chest infection take warm honey and lemon and get mummy to rub vicks in to your chest and back,lets hope your up and running soon. :yahoo:

first and foremost if you looked at the top of the league you would notice goal difference is not an issue Madron will not be caught on that anyway plus that hasnt been mentioned by myself needless to say i find it sad that a team cannot raise a side on a saturday yet remarkably a few evenings later your all ok. Teams that do not fulfill fixtures are annoying end of. As for your chest infection take warm honey and lemon and get mummy to rub vicks in to your chest and back,lets hope your up and running soon. :yahoo:

Firstly, do you fancy answering the question if anyone has given you 3 points this season as you seem to have brushed past that question. Secondly i can't agree more with you about the not raising a team thing. This is the first time we have been unable to raise a side through work and illness but at the end of the day thats none of your busisness and feel it would have been more appropriate to send someone from the team a personal message to find out the reasons, but as usual you have come on here spouting your issues without finding out facts first. Shame on you Marksy once again. You really need to start using the right channels with issues you may have. Anyway good luck to your squad on the title race much improved team this season.

Firstly, do you fancy answering the question if anyone has given you 3 points this season as you seem to have brushed past that question. Secondly i can't agree more with you about the not raising a team thing. This is the first time we have been unable to raise a side through work and illness but at the end of the day thats none of your busisness and feel it would have been more appropriate to send someone from the team a personal message to find out the reasons, but as usual you have come on here spouting your issues without finding out facts first. Shame on you Marksy once again. You really need to start using the right channels with issues you may have. Anyway good luck to your squad on the title race much improved team this season.

ok gaff your starting to cry now apologies for not answering your question yes we were awarded 3pts because mount ambrose failed to raise a team, as for brushing past it i think not it was about 5 months ago and i wanted to play them.

As far as we at Mount Ambrose are aware we got fined by the league and the match has been re-arranged, i might be wrong but that is what we have been told, we are looking forward to playing Titans again they are a top team and we gave them a good hard game last time, even though they won fairly comfortably 3-0 it was an enjoyable game

Yea for the time being, its tougher and less enjoyable than refereeing so will be my last season!

Thankfully your opinion is in the minority, like most of your views, but always entertaining :P

My opinion is i dont bat an eye lid when u ref cos i know you will keep up with play and are generally very good but you should know gorgie ive an answer for everything :P As for my comments on here i stand 100% by them two more sides failed yesterday to raise teams probably because of cricket or whatever when will teams sign players that dont play cricket and put that over football or whatever reason these teams know they will lose players at the end of season and dont care about fulfilling fixtures im not saying c.n.b. have that am just saying in general its poor. You play nine months, teams at both ends of tables need results and you come on here and see (couldnt raise a team)in my eyes thats a joke. P.S.dont know where i will be tomorrow let alone next season, think i would have been a great mercenary :lol:

Hey playground games (starting to cry)...... two can play there Marksy....Fatty want a cream cake. What's that about starting to cry. So being given 3points 5months ago is different than being given 3points near the end of the season? Never been that great at maths but that's 3 all if you ask me makes no difference when during the season they are issued. And yes I do know that is now not apparent from what has been said from said club.

Funny that you mention it's 'your opinion.' Seems to be something thats blurted over the forum all the time, and yes an opinion can't be wrong, well unless that is someone elses opinion, but it can be un-factual as in this case.

Yes we were let down by a few players, but the majority of people were ill or working. We have had a torrid time of fielding a squad most of the season and finally were unable to do so on said saturday but were able to a few days later. Unfortunate but out of our hands. I'm sorry to say but seems to me that your looking for reasons why you didn't win the league before the seasons even ended, those 3 points would have been going Madrons way if we played or not. So the fuss is about what?

I like the guys at your club it's just a shame that there is one guy who puts a bad smell over Titans otherwise a faultless bunch of guys. Like I said before good luck guys for the season it's been a close run battle and as much as it hurts me to say so I hope that you win it.

Hey playground games (starting to cry)...... two can play there Marksy....Fatty want a cream cake. What's that about starting to cry. So being given 3points 5months ago is different than being given 3points near the end of the season? Never been that great at maths but that's 3 all if you ask me makes no difference when during the season they are issued. And yes I do know that is now not apparent from what has been said from said club.

Funny that you mention it's 'your opinion.' Seems to be something thats blurted over the forum all the time, and yes an opinion can't be wrong, well unless that is someone elses opinion, but it can be un-factual as in this case.

Yes we were let down by a few players, but the majority of people were ill or working. We have had a torrid time of fielding a squad most of the season and finally were unable to do so on said saturday but were able to a few days later. Unfortunate but out of our hands. I'm sorry to say but seems to me that your looking for reasons why you didn't win the league before the seasons even ended, those 3 points would have been going Madrons way if we played or not. So the fuss is about what?

I like the guys at your club it's just a shame that there is one guy who puts a bad smell over Titans otherwise a faultless bunch of guys. Like I said before good luck guys for the season it's been a close run battle and as much as it hurts me to say so I hope that you win it.

Lets get the most important bit out the way first yes i will have two elephants feet 1 danish and i might finish with an eclair i will have that for starters then you for main course :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: As for something thats blurted over the forum for my opinion im glad you read them all im very entertaining. As for making excuses for not winning the league is pathetic firstly are aim was promotion anything better is always a bonus credit to madron or c.s.m if they win it needless to say after that comment if we do win it rest assured i will return to remind YOU of the fact. Anyway you dont have to say sorry theres no need to apologise id invite you to preseason training but having put 14 goals past you in two games your probably more suited where you are. Anyway must go berrymans is open. mmmmmm shall i have chicken or steak decisions decisions oh hell have em both. :yahoo::yahoo: o: :yahoo: p.s. why would the three points have been going madrons way anyway, explain that for me because you didnt have enough players or because you would have lost before you kicked a ball. I presume the first but you have not written it like that.

Come on we both know my team were not ready to be promoted, and only were through other teams dropping out. We have tried are best all season but the standard of football in this league is slightly to high for us yet, we need time to build as a unit which to be fair we are struggling to do with having such a young team, no resources and not enough guidance. At the moment we are still in this league next season, but its going to be very close between us bottom clubs... May I remind you that your team was in the exact same boat come end of last season, but landed on their feet with the correct guidance and newly signed players they got. I applaud that.

As for pre season training, I won't even be playing for my own club unless they really need me as my wife and I are having another baby and my time is going to be taken up with that. As for the 14 goals past me in the past 2 games,if I remember correctly in your home tie wasn't I awarded man of the match by your guys as it could have been 20 goals in that game alone? Anyway we seem to have swayed from the original rant, which yes we were unable to raise a side. (first time in 3 years) and yes madron got 3 points from this happening.... it was out of our hands and wish we didn't have to do so, but we did and the only people we need to justify ourselves to is the league authorities.

I feel this rant was heightened all because you saw Jamie Mooneys face at your game.... Jesus man, no-one wants to bloody see that so understand fully why so agitated.