Cornwall Football Forum

Tuesdays Results ECPL

Plymouth Parkway 7 v Lanreath 4

Saltash United 3 v Bude Town 1

Torpoint Athletic 3 v Biscovey 3

Wadebridge Town 2 v St Stephen 0

Some interesting results here. Could Parkway catch Torpoint if they slip up again?? Wadebridge Town quietly creeping up the league as well.

Interesting end to the season i feel. Any other thoughts???

Great result and performance from Bisco last night, just goes to show that any side can take points from anyone. I think it's too big an ask for Parkway as they will have to win just about every game left and Torpoint still need to drop more than one game..do they still have to play each other tho??

Bisc scorers little hands(ansell), rodders(stu), lamps(wheatley)

Great result and performance from Bisco last night, just goes to show that any side can take points from anyone. I think it's too big an ask for Parkway as they will have to win just about every game left and Torpoint still need to drop more than one game..do they still have to play each other tho??

Bisc scorers little hands(ansell), rodders(stu), lamps(wheatley)

I agree completley Beaves any team can on their day take points off of anyone. Just depends if certain teams are on their game or not.

Parkway have alot of games and have alot of points to chase however it can be done..... possibly...... They have played Torpoint twice already. If not mistaken i believe Parkway lost at Home and they drew away as i watched that game 1 all. Could have gone either way.

Torpoint could still drop points but i can see them taking the title. As for the the cup final..... It should be a great game.

Great result for Biscovey. Didnt see that result coming if im being honest.

Im not 100% sure but i think it is on the 2nd May but im not sure where!!! Anyone know??

The 2010 Rowett Insurance League Cup final between Plymouth Parkway and Torpoint Athletic, will be played at Kimberley Stadium,Saltash on Sunday 2nd.May.Kick Off will be 2.30pm