St Dennis 12-0 St Columb

saints scorers;

Lee Whetts (2)

Lee Rickard (6)

Gareth Geach

Scott Hill

Micheal Brown

Own goal

could and should of been a few more. I missed 4 or 5 good chances so did whetts 1st half. Lol scotty hill missed a open goal haha. Most importantly 3 points without conceeding. Felt abit for Paul Hawken (major manager) who scored the og and got sent off with 5 mins left. Bit harsh realy. Nice bunch of lads though, credit to them for turning up week in week out what ever the score is against them. 2 more wins for us out of 6 will do it for us.

St Dennis 12-0 St Columb

saints scorers;

Lee Whetts (2)

Lee Rickard (6)

Gareth Geach

Scott Hill

Micheal Brown

Own goal

could and should of been a few more. I missed 4 or 5 good chances so did whetts 1st half. Lol scotty hill missed a open goal haha. Most importantly 3 points without conceeding. Felt abit for Paul Hawken (major manager) who scored the og and got sent off with 5 mins left. Bit harsh realy. Nice bunch of lads though, credit to them for turning up week in week out what ever the score is against them. 2 more wins for us out of 6 will do it for us.

Lee, I can give u some tips of how to lobb the keeper. Haha. You fully deserved the win, we were poor and your side dominated the game. I have to say that I fully praise Yourself and Whetts for trying to reason with the ref, as with your whole team and manager, who were all slighlty amused with the red card. Im not going to say anything about the ref as I dont want to deflect away from your teams performance, with was top class. I really hope you guys win the league and to be honest I feel you will be a danger in the league above also. I know we aren't the best side, but I cant really see any weakness in your team. :drink:

Result for Wednesday

Edgcumbe 5-2 St Dominic

Started where we left off on saturday 1-0 down after about 8 seconds!! Came back into it though and played some good stuff overall, quite an end to end second half though.

Edgcumbe scorers - Jake Foster 2, Wes Latimer, Macca Arnold (Pen), OG