Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results Mon 19/04/2010

div 3

constantine 8 hayle 0 is this the same hayle team that beat frogspool 10-2 and the same constantine team that lost 4-2 to lanner (all be it lanner a good team) and 5-2 to ruin minor some very stange mid week results be intresting to see the st day cury result tomz with cury only having one team and st day having 3 !! will they load up big game for both teams an with my money on stitihans a draw would b an intresting result

div 3

constantine 8 hayle 0 is this the same hayle team that beat frogspool 10-2 and the same constantine team that lost 4-2 to lanner (all be it lanner a good team) and 5-2 to ruin minor some very stange mid week results be intresting to see the st day cury result tomz with cury only having one team and st day having 3 !! will they load up big game for both teams an with my money on stitihans a draw would b an intresting result

Tine had much the same side that played Lanner. Lanner are a very good side and when Tine lost to Ruan Tine had a weekened side out and no goalkeeper. Hayle had a completely different side this eve from the team that played Tine in the cup 10days ago. Hayle then winning 1-0. Im guessing on that occasion 1 or more of there other sides didnt have a fixture. Only recognised 2 maybe 3 players from that side today. Hayle were very poor this eve which they would admit only just managing to get a team together by all accounts. well done for getting the fixture played this eve

FHFL Div 2

Trispen 1 Mullion 3

Trispen 1 nil after a minute but that was their only real chance. Good comeback from the boys and pretty much dominated throughout. Could of been a lot more but happy to get the 3 points as its a tough place to go. Its getting tight at the top!!

Scorers were Lee Cattran 2 (MOTM) and Sean Haskell Mills.

FHFL 1

Holmans 0-3 Pendeen

FHFL 1 TABLE

Pendeen now 7 points from the title and Holmans looking doomed with Mawnan to play them on Wednesday

In the Top v Bottom clash many would have predicted a higher scoreline for title chasing Pendeen however the home side gave a good account of themselves and managed to frustrate the visitors and keep the scoreline to 0-0 at halftime. Pendeen came out from the break on the offensive and beat the Holmans offside trap that had worked so well in the 1st half to take the lead. A 2nd goal 5 min later put Pendeen firmly in the driving seat and virtually secure the victory and some wayward finishing should have increased the scoreline. Holmans Jamie Cooper was lively upfront but never had a clearcut opportunity to reduce the defecit a third goal 10min from time made it 0-3

Holmans entertain Mawnan on Wednsday night in their final home fixture before travelling to Chacewater & Athletic for their final two games. FHFL2 now pretty much a certainty for next season for the Blaythorne club but who will join them???.

havent been on yet since we lost to wendron!

i dont mind a physical game and strong fair challenges BUT......

I'd just like to say thanks to the TW*T number 5 striker from wendron who put a cowards challenge in on me when i came out for the ball

right across my knee after i'd already played the ball!

torn MCL and a knee twice the size it should be!

no more games for me for the rest of the season!!

thanks again u JACK*SS!!!!!!!!

havent been on yet since we lost to wendron!

i dont mind a physical game and strong fair challenges BUT......

I'd just like to say thanks to the TW*T number 5 striker from wendron who put a cowards challenge in on me when i came out for the ball

right across my knee after i'd already played the ball!

torn MCL and a knee twice the size it should be!

no more games for me for the rest of the season!!

thanks again u JACK*SS!!!!!!!!

Dont recall anyone getting injured and none of our team were made aware of this. Cowards a bit strong I can guarantee it was not intentional more likely an accident as the player in question is normally a centre back and has been out for a lengthly spell. Still unsure what this post aims to achieve??? :wacko:

aims to achieve that he is a complete jackass,

when i was down he walked past me and laughed and said unlucky

i got up as didnt like someone thinking they had got the better of me and no one came on to give treatment

people know the difference between an honest fair challenge and a cowards one!!

been around enough to know the difference!

Guest FATBOY69

div 3

Tine had much the same side that played Lanner. Lanner are a very good side and when Tine lost to Ruan Tine had a weekened side out and no goalkeeper. Hayle had a completely different side this eve from the team that played Tine in the cup 10days ago. Hayle then winning 1-0. Im guessing on that occasion 1 or more of there other sides didnt have a fixture. Only recognised 2 maybe 3 players from that side today. Hayle were very poor this eve which they would admit only just managing to get a team together by all accounts. well done for getting the fixture played this eve.

I have seen alot of div 3 football this season and if you look at some results some teams e.g Hayle Constantine ect are dropping higher league players down how can they lose one week 8 nil then win the nextweek or midweek 10 nil, if this is the case teams like this should have action taken e.g points removed. I feel sorry for teams like Cury and Frogpool who field the same teams every week.

Guest FATBOY69

fhfl 2

Rosudgeon 5-5 Culdrose

Could have been 10-10, good one for the neutral!! Culdrose scorers (Reed 3, Woodhouse, Marshall

didn't Paul wright ex wendron Player score for culdrose last night???

Scouse wright ex combo for wendron?? Possibly i heard hes gone culdrose but wasnt aware it was for the 2nds Can anyone confirm?

I think that he is a Wendron player as the transfer has not gone through can anyone tell me if this is the truth?

Guest FATBOY69

fhfl 2

Rosudgeon 5-5 Culdrose

Could have been 10-10, good one for the neutral!! Culdrose scorers (Reed 3, Woodhouse, Marshall

didn't Paul wright ex wendron Player score for culdrose last night???

Scouse wright ex combo for wendron?? Possibly i heard hes gone culdrose but wasnt aware it was for the 2nds Can anyone confirm?

I think that he is a Wendron player as the transfer has not gone through can anyone tell me if this is the truth?

Just been told that Rosudgeon got all three points as Culdrose played two players who were not signed for the club, please someone tell me if this is the truth?

Guest FATBOY69

fatboy where did you hear that about culdrose losing the points for cheating ??? is it true ?

On the grape vine from a few lads down Penzance way, I am waiting to hear if it's true or not. I hope someone can shed some light on this.

Guest FATBOY69

Fatboy why don't you mind your own business instead of stirring it up. Who are you and what interest do you have in culdrose fc?? Stop being a d##k

Sorry skeletor I thought this was a place to comment on football and teams. I am only saying if you have had players playing for you that are not signed on its out of order on other teams, also insurance is a problem if players get injuried and that goes for any club that does the above. If you have not done anything wrong why are you leaving posts that are abusive? something to hide? I was only asking a question. Build a bridge get over it.

We (Culdrose) are expecting to lose the point from the Rosudgeon game due to one of our committee members who has played for the club for the last 6 seasons not being registered. The player was Chris James who is also our Vice-chairman who has been injured since last season and had recently returned from Afghanistan.

For all those who were hoping it was a ringer sorry to dissapoint you all. If anyone has any further questions please double check with Steve Carpenter the Reg Secretary or Rosudgeon's Secretary who will both verify this as correct.

He was named on the team sheet which is not what I would call cheating? otherwise why name him? Wrighty also named so again sorry to dissapoint.

Guest FATBOY69

We (Culdrose) are expecting to lose the point from the Rosudgeon game due to one of our committee members who has played for the club for the last 6 seasons not being registered. The player was Chris James who is also our Vice-chairman who has been injured since last season and had recently returned from Afghanistan.

For all those who were hoping it was a ringer sorry to dissapoint you all. If anyone has any further questions please double check with Steve Carpenter the Reg Secretary or Rosudgeon's Secretary who will both verify this as correct.

He was named on the team sheet which is not what I would call cheating? otherwise why name him? Wrighty also named so again sorry to dissapoint.

Scooby thanks for posting and you have answered the question.