Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy League Results 17/04/2010

Once again thanks to the League's Fixtures Secretary for providing the results for the whole week

Duchy League Tuesday 13th April 2010

Premier Division

St Cleer 1 - 6 St Teath

St Dominick 3 - 1 Fowey United

Second Division

Lanreath 1 - 3 Bere Alston United

Wednesday 14th April 2010

Second Division

AFC Bodmin 0 - 2 Pelynt

Polperro 4 - 2 Calstock

Third Division

Gorran 1 - 5 St Dennis

Nanpean Rovers 1 - 2 Queens Rangers

Thursday 15th April 2010

Jefferys Estate Agents Knockout Cup Second Round

Launceston United 0 - 4 St Teath

Saturday 17th April 2010

Jefferys Estate Agents Knockout Cup Quarter Final

Godolphin Atlantic ( Full Time 1 - 1 ) 4 - 2 AET St Mawgan

Gunnislake 3 - 0 St Teath

Duchy League Cup Third Round

Mount Charles 3 - 5 Bere Alston United

Tintagel 3 - 1 St Minver

Duchy League Cup Quarter Final

Sticker 1 - 0 Wadebridge Town

Tamar Valley Butchers Gunnislake Reserves Cup Quarter Final

St Cleer Reserves H - W Pelynt Reserves

St Mawgan Reserves 1 - 2 Boscastle Reserves

Premier Division

Looe Town 3 - 5 Fowey United

St Dominick 1 - 2 Foxhole Stars

First Division

Altarnun 2 - 1 Probus

Grampound 3 - 2 Maker with Rame

Mevagissey 2 - 1 Boscastle

Week St Mary 3 - 0 Tywardreath RBL

Second Division

AFC Bodmin 1 - 2 Lanreath

Calstock 6 - 2 St Newlyn East

Delabole United 1 - 1 Camelford

Polperro 0 - 1 Pelynt

Third Division

AFC St Austell 9 - 4 Nanpean Rovers

Gorran No Result Biscovey

Premier Sixes 4 - 0 St Dennis

Queens Rangers 5 - 3 Stratton United

Roche 2 - 1 Pensilva Reserves

Fourth Division

Lewdown Rovers 3 - 1 Stoke Climsland

St Teath Reserves 2 - 2 North Petherwin

Southgate 1 - 2 Gerrans

Fifth Division

Bridgerule 4 - 6 Mevagissey Reserves

Charlestown Saints 4 - 0 Padstow United

Duke of Cornwall 3 - 1 Delabole United Reserves

St Newlyn East Reserves 2 - 1 North Hill

CALSTOCK 6 ST.NEWLYN EAST 2

A great result for Calstock after the poor result on Wednesday against Polperro.....

St.Newlyn are deservedly champions( its only a matter of time) but Calstock today played like every thing just clicked into place and a BIG well done to all the players :clapper:

The referee today was Paul Forse and again, very well refe'd let the game flow and just done what he had to do :clapper: did not need to make a name for himself and it was well appreciated by both teams.

May i take this opportunity to congratulate Martin and his players on an outstanding season and hopefully we( Calstock) will play you again next season :thumbsup:

Well done Calstock :yahoo: :clapper:

mevagissy 2-1 boscastle !!!! boscastle travel to mevagissy with a depleted side and at 10 this morning only had 8 players but bought in some old players which did the club proud and were unlucky not to get a draw, some players were unavailble due to the dust cloud and some working which is a shame cos if we were at full strength think that we would have taken all 3 points today, but good luck to mevagissy for rest of the season and thanks for the great food after !!!

div4

st teath res 2-2 north petherwin

petherwins goals a. heal and c. riorden (pen)

no scorers names 4 st teath but a superb screamer on the half volley and a through ball/shot that the keeper didnt see until it was in the netting

with bare 11 and down to ten after our keeper injured we were delighted with a point

top pub, top food cheers tethers

Shut up GARF!!!!! must b time 4 u 2 go bed!!!

Mini just because i didn't sing your name no need to get the hump ha ha. Nothing rhymes with Tom or Hall. <_<

Im glad u didnt sing my name! i hope u never do!! haha!! its not my fault nothing rhymes with it! haha

Shut up GARF!!!!! must b time 4 u 2 go bed!!!

Mini just because i didn't sing your name no need to get the hump ha ha. Nothing rhymes with Tom or Hall. <_<

Im glad u didnt sing my name! i hope u never do!! haha!! its not my fault nothing rhymes with it! haha

I sing your praise's is that not enough? :thumbsup:

CALSTOCK 6 ST.NEWLYN EAST 2

A great result for Calstock after the poor result on Wednesday against Polperro.....

St.Newlyn are deservedly champions( its only a matter of time) but Calstock today played like every thing just clicked into place and a BIG well done to all the players :clapper:

The referee today was Paul Forse and again, very well refe'd let the game flow and just done what he had to do :clapper: did not need to make a name for himself and it was well appreciated by both teams.

May i take this opportunity to congratulate Martin and his players on an outstanding season and hopefully we( Calstock) will play you again next season :thumbsup:

Well done Calstock :yahoo::clapper:

Cheers Stew - really appreciate your comments.

Thought your lads were deserved winners yesterday and as Soccer Follower says we were well beaten (in the 2nd half).

We started well and could have been a couple up even before we scored but your team never gave up, kept coming back at us and took your chances in the 2nd haf with us hardly troubling your keeper at all. Losing Denty a couple of minutes into the 2nd half didn't help us - just hope he and Russ Withers who also picked up a knock and had to come off are both OK for Lostwithiel at home on Wednesday!

Good luck in your remaining matches (as to Paul and Spencer) as I know you, Bere Alston and Lanreath (all quality sides) have a busy and hard run in with loads of tough games coming every few days.

Jiggy

www.clubwebsite.co.uk/stnewlyneastfc

Duchy 3

Premier Sixes 4 - 0 St Dennis

P6FC kept their very slim hopes of challenging St Austell for the title rolling along for another week as they despatched third placed St Dennis who have been the only team to beat them over 90 minutes this season. St Dennis were missing a few faces, P6FC didnt even have that luxury. With Kieran Chudleigh out injured for the rest of the season and John Meagor and Leigh Brown working the P6FC line up resembled something from a zombie filme with Dan Code and Ben Lawrence dosed to the eyes on pain killers following their injuries in last week's match. Karl Olander was rushed back into the line up following his 3 week absence with injury and Al Titterington was unable to rest his injury as he too had to start.

P6 began slowly, and while restricting St Dennis to little P6 struggled to make their passes count around the St Dennis area. P6 still managed to create chances but were foiled by either Tamblin in the St Dennis goal or some truly woeful finishing. Everything seemed to click around the 20 minute mark and an incisive move saw them take the lead when Aaron Howe latched onto Martyn Probert's first time through ball to drive the ball home from the edge of the area. P6 moved up a gear and it was 2-0 by half-time when Dan Parsonage ended a 15-game run without a goal driving home Probert's cross from 8-yards.

The second half saw St Dennis come out the livlier as the P6 midfield started to labour. Nathan Prentice made a few terrific one on one saves to keep St Dennis out, while at the other Lee Tamblin produced the save of the game denying Probert from almost point blank range. A double substitution saw the fresh legs in the P6 midfield immediately change the balance of power as P6 once more went about creating chances at the St Dennis end. Dan Code's first time effort should have sealed it but it lew back out to safety off the woodwork. With 5 minutes remaining Aaron Howe had to leave the field injured and with all the substiutes used P6 had to finish the game with 10-man. This led to their best period of the match as Probert broke free to lob Tamblin from a tight angle to make it 3-0 and then in the last minute Code found himself with time and space in the box to clinch the win as he cooly rolled the ball into the bottom corner.

If my calculations are right P6 now just need one more win from their remaining 5 games to seal the runners up spot.

Guest Cornish Carlton Palmer

Southgate 1 Gerrans 2

Ryan Harris and Mike Hawke for Gerrans

A big thank you to Southgate for sorting out a ref who did a great job, and to both sides for a close fought match played in a good spirit.

Yeah great work from the ref. Bit of a disgrace that the booked ref didn't turn up or even communicate that he wasn't coming but in fairness he wouldn't have done better job than the Southgate sub who stepped in. Mike Hawke probably didn't stop talking about his 60 yard volley with 4 players trying to tackle him that hit the stantion and went into the back of the net all night.....