Cornwall Football Forum

who is going to win falmouth and helston div 3

who is going to win falmouth and helston div 3  

21 members have voted

1. 1. who is going to win falmouth and helston div 3

The winner of Div 3 will come down to the head to head games between Cury, Lanner, St day and Stithians. Tomorrow could see St Day get knock out the race for the title. We(Cury) in the drivers seat at moment may be a few more twist in the table.

Good Luck to all the time in the race!!! :smiley20::thumbsup: :c:

Guest omni-slash

The winner of Div 3 will come down to the head to head games between Cury, Lanner, St day and Stithians. Tomorrow could see St Day get knock out the race for the title. We(Cury) in the drivers seat at moment may be a few more twist in the table.

Good Luck to all the time in the race!!! :smiley20::thumbsup::c:

Any ideas about who's played who in this top 4 struggle? I know we (stithians) have played st.day twice, Cury once and Lanner once, had a quick check and it appeared as though Cury and st.day haven't played each other yet this season though i could be wrong, if not two draws between them would suit us nicely :P

constantine 8 hayle 0 is this the same hayle team that beat frogspool 10-2 and the same constantine team that lost 4-2 to lanner (all be it lanner a good team) and 5-2 to ruin minor some very stange mid week results be intresting to see the st day cury result tomz with cury only having one team and st day having 3 !! will they load up big game for both teams an with my money on stitihans a draw would b an intresting result

Any ideas about who's played who in this top 4 struggle? I know we (stithians) have played st.day twice, Cury once and Lanner once, had a quick check and it appeared as though Cury and st.day haven't played each other yet this season though i could be wrong, if not two draws between them would suit us nicely :P

Guest omni-slash

We played Lanner once 4-4 the second game aginst lanner is 19th May but got a preview in the wheatly cobb semi final on the 4th May

St day none first game is Tuesday 20th April TONIGHT

Stithian we beat u 2-1

So its going to get tough

Lanner drew with us and stithians but beat ST day they still got to play all top 4 again.

I played against St day when they loaded up they are still as bad it never improve footie. New to Cornishfootie there nothing fishy about the result mate constantine are a good footballing side i know everyone there it he team finally got the team togher and including some old boys. :clapper::smiley20:

Surely Lanner,Cury or Sith are fav's with there games in Hand? on top of that who can go up ?? how many will be allowed up?...but do people agree that this is a fairly tight league and any1 can take pts of any1 ...lets just hope that certain clubs don't start to load there teams for evening games would be a shame after people have played all season......

3 team go up i believe. Yeah if all comes down to the return match against each other. Sadly i think that two of the 3 team will load up. Hope they have the balls to face the end of the season using footballing ability and not cheating

:c::smiley20: Watch out Stithian see u next thurs in the percy stephens then St day league sat and then Lanner in Semi-fnal.

good results last night for lanner stitihans and cury with st day fadding away with 2 defeats in a week, understand that all the top teams have games against each other over the last few weeks of the season, think lanner are looking good.

1. lanner

2. stithians

3. cury

meaning promotion for lanner cury and maybe one more if 3 go up.