Cornwall Football Forum

Absolute proof that andy b is also it wasn't me ref! Look at the posts on the launceston result where it wasn't me ref says "thanks for a great result parkway" (which andy b promptly replies to) and now on this post (but this time under the andy b name) he says "many thanks ONCE AGAIN parkway." Not sure what his problem is but he certainly isn't a torpoint supporter and now saltash are welcome to him as part of the whole package!!!

Absolute proof that andy b is also it wasn't me ref! Look at the posts on the launceston result where it wasn't me ref says "thanks for a great result parkway" (which andy b promptly replies to) and now on this post (but this time under the andy b name) he says "many thanks ONCE AGAIN parkway." Not sure what his problem is but he certainly isn't a torpoint supporter and now saltash are welcome to him as part of the whole package!!!

Not sure what your problem is with 'Andy B' and/or 'It wasn't me ref? Why can't he be a torpoint supporter?

OFFSIDE if your football was as good as your comments you would be playing for Torpoint 1st team.

I haven't got the problem but I think you may have one. :P:P:P Have a good game on Wesdnesday against Biscovey