Cornwall Football Forum

Any Rich Penzance Supporter Out There

[quote name='Bananaman' date='21 March 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1269202695' post='138242'

Yes yes yes Cornish boy has hit the hammer on the nail.Didin't know they where that in the red.2 years ago you had money,im so happy.penzance no money next season.players to falmouth,clubhouse to the council for bccb not.funny funny times

The really funny thing is that Bananaman was accepting those 'Brown envelopes' for a time at Penzance last season!

I wonder how many of this seasons players will stay next season if Penzance are struggling for money,it may be time to bite the bullet and bring on the best of the Reserves. :ninja:

You've all missed the point. Bananaman you have really missed the boat. It is not Penzance FC selling the programme but some seller from up north.

I'm just trying to point out that the programme costs £155 whilst most programmes cost £1-2 second-hand. I just wish I could afford that much on a programme from Penzance's history.

Remember last year someone trying to sell a Penzance programme for £350, the 1904 Senior Cup final. If only I had won the lottery that week.

Hansome dan,the phrase pigs might fly comes to mind.

As for st.justice comment,i have never seen a brown envelope in all my life,i like to live the cornish cornish way,where i give to receive,e.g i grow my own bananas to eat and exchange for other useful items like bread and wine which i get from an old man who lives in a bloody big house at the end of my street.

Maybe pz supporters should go and visit him!

As for st.justice comment,i have never seen a brown envelope in all my life,i like to live the cornish cornish way,where i give to receive,e.g i grow my own bananas to eat and exchange for other useful items like bread and wine which i get from an old man who lives in a bloody big house at the end of my street.

Write something the rest of us can understand please.

I thought super hereos didn't lie!

Guest plainmoor

As for st.justice comment,color="#FFFF00"]i have never seen a brown envelope in all my life,i like to live the cornish cornish way,where i give to receive,e.g i grow my own bananas to eat and exchange for other useful items like bread and wine which i get from an old man who lives in a bloody big house at the end of my street.

Thats because he's never been good enough to play for a team that offers "traveling expenses"

sorry for my late reply,my faithful cow gave me a mouldy banana for breakfast then i had to meet captain cream for lunch.

Sorry saint i just have a strong belief in justice.your comment is false,between me and you i have a friend called clark kent.Most superheroes use a descriptive or metaphoric code name for their public deeds.

As for plainmoor,great post,so if you get traveling expenses,it makes you a good player,teams in the combo or even lower leagues pay travel expenses,if i get 20 pounds for traveling 5 miles to a match and my team mate gets 25 pounds for traveling 6.33 miles,is my team mate a better player than me???????

Is this a better post for you to understand cornishtedboy???

The really funny thing is that Bananaman was accepting those 'Brown envelopes' for a time at Penzance last season!

I wonder how many of this seasons players will stay next season if Penzance are struggling for money,it may be time to bite the bullet and bring on the best of the Reserves. :ninja:

Don't be silly Mr. T! They'll probably do what most other clubs at this level do IF the rumours regarding funds are true - find a manager with his own cash, get him in, and they will then bring all of 'their' players with them! When said manager/players are offered an extra £5 elsewhere...off they go again, and the cycle continues!

sorry for my late reply,my faithful cow gave me a mouldy banana for breakfast then i had to meet captain cream for lunch.

Sorry saint i just have a strong belief in justice.your comment is false,between me and you i have a friend called clark kent.Most superheroes use a descriptive or metaphoric code name for their public deeds.

As for plainmoor,great post,so if you get traveling expenses,it makes you a good player,teams in the combo or even lower leagues pay travel expenses,if i get 20 pounds for traveling 5 miles to a match and my team mate gets 25 pounds for traveling 6.33 miles,is my team mate a better player than me???????

Is this a better post for you to understand cornishtedboy???

Don't you mean your boss Mark V......ent!