St Dominick 19 9 2 8 39 38 +1 29

Roche 18 7 2 9 31 31 +0 23

Camelford 19 7 2 10 35 46 -11 23

Elburton Villa 13 5 3 5 25 20 +5 18

Holsworthy 17 5 0 12 38 55 -17 15

Callington Town 19 3 4 12 33 66 -33 13

Nanpean Rovers 17 2 4 11 30 49 -19 10

St Columb Major 19 0 2 17 11 107 -96 2

I'm afraid it is the OFFICIAL ECPL web site and being official it means clubs should be advising the league of matches being called off. If people can spend the time putting on here a postponement why cant they contact the league.

Sticker Vs Lanreath was ruined by a total joker of a referee. How can the FA preach about respect when people like him are allowed to run games! I think 8 were booked, 1 sent off and someone else sent off after the game, it was embarrassing to watch.

1 player booked for saying "that was blatant ref", others for dissent when no foul and abusive language was used, totally beggars belief how players will be fined for this and the ref wont have a thing said to him. I just hope both teams fill the reports in correctly and that something is done about this substandard officiating. To have a ref, after 20 minutes, wobble up the middle of the park whilst announcing "someone is going to walk in a minute" is surely not part of the FA's wonderous RESPECT campaign!!!

Guest Flintstone

Sticker Vs Lanreath was ruined by a total joker of a referee. How can the FA preach about respect when people like him are allowed to run games! I think 8 were booked, 1 sent off and someone else sent off after the game, it was embarrassing to watch.

1 player booked for saying "that was blatant ref", others for dissent when no foul and abusive language was used, totally beggars belief how players will be fined for this and the ref wont have a thing said to him. I just hope both teams fill the reports in correctly and that something is done about this substandard officiating. To have a ref, after 20 minutes, wobble up the middle of the park whilst announcing "someone is going to walk in a minute" is surely not part of the FA's wonderous RESPECT campaign!!!

Assuming you had the ref originally appointed: -

Did you meet his missus? Saw him ref a match at Dragon Centre once, the way she spoke to him after the match, you could tell why he is such a nasty piece of work! And neither of them should or could complain about anyone elses language!

Flintstone,for your info, dissent does not include foul or abusive language the terminolgy is "shows dissent by word or action" and is cautionable, eg sarcastic applause by a player is dissent, foul and or abusive language is self explanitary and is a red card offence.

There was one instance when a Lanreath player fouled a Sticker player and one of the Lanreath team mates said there was "no need" for that foul to his mate and the Ref booked him! A totally ridiculous decision! Every game you watch all players appeal for different decisions which is not dissent but this ref would not hear of it! It totally spoiled the game for the players and supporters alike! There wasn't one really bad tackle in the match!

Guest Flintstone

Flintstone,for your info, dissent does not include foul or abusive language the terminolgy is "shows dissent by word or action" and is cautionable, eg sarcastic applause by a player is dissent, foul and or abusive language is self explanitary and is a red card offence.

Yes I know the rules Mr Manning! Doesn't stop it being difficult to respect a hen pecked guy who is having a full blown row with his missus, in front of kids. With the F word and C word involved.

Yet another hippo crit ! Yes I did intend to spell like that.!

Flintstone,in reality there are no "rules" they all are Laws of the Game, I can make no comment as to your opinion of the referee as I was not at the game all I was trying to do was to answer your post where you stated " others for dissent when no foul and abusive language was used, totally beggars belief " and to point out that they are two different points of Law.

Guest MAFC-rb

beeing a player and referee still doesnt help me because everyone gets frustrated on the pitch, refs need to use common sense and im afraid to say that alot of the time they hear something the wrong way and jump the gun just waving cards around. If something is blatant and the player is yelling at the ref long after the incident has happened or actually eyeballing him and calling him something etc then yes but to jump straight in and book or send a player off for the first warning etc and something minor is a joke. The ref at Millbrook recently was the worst person for this i have seen in 3 or 4 seasons and someone should have a word about it, you couldnt even ask why etc. Yes, respect is part of the game.... but a referee taking the mick with this rule doesnt help anyone

I think you could be right there Dave, a few weeks ago I was approached by the captain of one side and his comment to me was " I am the captain I can now query every decision of yours that I disagree with " needless to say I was astounded that it was his take on the captains role in the respect campaign.

Yes I know the rules Mr Manning! Doesn't stop it being difficult to respect a hen pecked guy who is having a full blown row with his missus, in front of kids. With the F word and C word involved.

Yet another hippo crit ! Yes I did intend to spell like that.!

I was at the Bodmin match. The only f word and c word were coming from the losing team. Maybe the ref was having a bad day but everyone needs to respect that. I wasn't at the Sticker v Lanreath game so can not comment on that. Ref's are still human, if you can't deal with it get out of football