Cornwall Football Forum

new ref for new team

I am currently in the process of of putting together a new saturaday side to enter duchy 5, so far most things are straight forward and coming along nicely. However in order to enter the league a new club must train a new ref for the league which is proving difficult, so i am just wondering if anybody would like or knows anyone who would like to become a ref, which our new club/team would be willing to pay for.

I am currently in the process of of putting together a new saturaday side to enter duchy 5, so far most things are straight forward and coming along nicely. However in order to enter the league a new club must train a new ref for the league which is proving difficult, so i am just wondering if anybody would like or knows anyone who would like to become a ref, which our new club/team would be willing to pay for.

What's the name of the side that you are entering? Just being nosey; wondered who's entering the league next season.

What's the name of the side that you are entering? Just being nosey; wondered who's entering the league next season.

carlyon arms in st austell, do you know if any other sides are entering?

carlyon arms in st austell, do you know if any other sides are entering?

is that the same carlyon arms who currently play in the sunday league, a very good team and would will do very well in duchy, would the pitch stay at par running track as they already have 3 mens team who play there? best of luck on getting in

There may be a problem re: Par running Track. I believe the Duchy League now only allow two teams to use the same facilities. I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure this is the case now.

at the moment i know that biscovey, duke of cornwall and tywardreath RBL all play at par! im sure carlyon arms play their sunday football at par but i could be wrong or they have found another pitch??

There may be a problem re: Par running Track. I believe the Duchy League now only allow two teams to use the same facilities. I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure this is the case now.

at the moment i know that biscovey, duke of cornwall and tywardreath RBL all play at par! im sure carlyon arms play their sunday football at par but i could be wrong or they have found another pitch??

i play for the sunday side. par still has a pitch available but they are too expensive there are other options ive looked into and have a couple of meetings. the team will consist of some of the players from the sunday side and a few extras hopefully everything will go well and we will enter the league next season