Cornwall Football Forum

Well done Pelynt Football Club.

Well done to Pelynt Football club ......... I had a trip down to do Pelynt V Charlestown Saints this week end. It was a lovely sunny day and when I arrived I was pleasently surprised that thier new pitch (that i hadn`t been to before ) was looking very good surface wise, the game it self was a tight affair with no real quarter spared. During the game I had no reason to talk to any players and both sets of players were joking and seemed to be really enjoying the afternoons affair. Charlestown came out winners at 3 goals to 1 but no complaints . Now the best bit not only did I get a really good hot shower, when I arrived at the social club Roast dinner was laid on for both teams. So my thanks goes to Pelynt Football Club, everyone back at the social club that encludes the young lady who did such a lovely meal for us, on finishing off a superb afternoon doing Duchy five football. Where I myself had a fab time Good luck to both Pelynt and Charlestown Saints for the rest of the season.

Anyone who happens to play Pelynt at home this season will be treated to something special after the game.

I myself didn`t need to have to buy a curry that night as I was well stuffed with Roast Dinner.

Yep, agreed totally with the Ref above...

The lads at Pelynt had a great attitude throughout and pushed us extremely hard on Saturday. It was the toughest place we have had to come all season.

With a little bit of guidance i feel they could do alot better next year...

Also, that food was superb, much better than the dog muck we serve!!

Guest PUAFC Gaffer

Went there xmas and were all going out for a few beers after, EXCELLENT food and company,not sure im looking forward to saturdays "dog muck" tho. lol