Cornwall Football Forum

Best wishes Graham Hart

Went to see him on Friday and he has to have a triple by-pass so should be in hospital for the next 4-6 weeks depending on where they can carry this out which looks like either Derriford or Bristol. He was in good spirits and seemed his old self but is thinking of calming down a little!

Having spoken to his son, Adie, I would like to add my best wishes for a speedy recovery to Graham. I would also like to pass on my best wishes to his wife Sonia who will need it if she is to nurse Graham back to health. As knowing Graham he will not want to be sitting around doing nothing. So Sonia all the best in keeping Graham quiet.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry I've not replied before but have not been up to it. Many thanks for your good wishes either here or otherwise. It has truly lifted my spirits to know so many have expressed their good wishes from the Cornish soccer fraternity.

My progress is slow but sure.

Many thanks again.

best wishes graham and get well soon from hansome dan "the cornishman"and all at haylefc

Just to keep everyone updated, Graham had a triple heart bypass today at Bristol Royal Infirmary.

Repeat my very best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery,just do as advised.