Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey Fans in action

At least Dan is passionate about his home town club.

Strip all the non Mancunians out of the Stretford End and you would have about the same number of fans in there !

What St Austell?

At least Dan is passionate about his home town club.

Strip all the non Mancunians out of the Stretford End and you would have about the same number of fans in there !

I think this clip is more at home on the you've been framed website...

I like the way the redhead keeps lookin at the camera

Dan, very tuneful, but to be truthful same old thing over & over again a bit boring,

But they can hold a tune, so I invite them all to Truro School church thursday next at 7 30pm when they can join the City of Truro male Choir & learn to sing real music

but Dan never worry about what others say, your fans look as though they enjoy themselves & that is what it's all about.

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c:

Dan, very tuneful, but to be truthful same old thing over & over again a bit boring,

But they can hold a tune, so I invite them all to Truro School church thursday next at 7 30pm when they can join the City of Truro male Choir & learn to sing real music

but Dan never worry about what others say, your fans look as though they enjoy themselves & that is what it's all about.

Hammers :c::yahoo::c:

Cheers mate! I think part of the repetition thing is to annoy the locals. We went on like that for ages!

And if I ever join a choir, I expect it will be Meva!!

Is this some kind of joke? Its hardly the KOP is it...

if you think that so much why dont you do a video of your clubs supporters singing and lets comment. i thought it was quite good.

i almost had an identical brother with that guy at the back.

even the old lady next to them doesnt complain, great stuff, show some more dan.

Is this some kind of joke? Its hardly the KOP is it...

if you think that so much why dont you do a video of your clubs supporters singing and lets comment. i thought it was quite good.

i almost had an identical brother with that guy at the back.

even the old lady next to them doesnt complain, great stuff, show some more dan.

Trying to get my head round this comment!

But thanks MM

Hammers :c::yahoo::c:

Cheers mate! I think part of the repetition thing is to annoy the locals. We went on like that for ages!

And if I ever join a choir, I expect it will be Meva!!

Mevagissy never heard of them, !!? Hammers :c::yahoo: :c:

Guest cesc machine

what a great clip, any chance of any more.

i come from cornwall but live in london now, i have been telling all my mates up here to watch it and now they wont stop singing it.