Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy 4 big game!!!!

I see there is a big game in duchy 4 this week with first verses second.........although Gerrans have 2 games in hand and 2 points clear they will still be wanting a victory after last weeks result. Sticker will also be wanting to go back on top of the league and i'm sure as the firsts have no game will be fielding there maximum quoter (if there is 1?) in order to get the result!!!!! Not sure which way this will go as Sticker have been on a great run from 3 or 4 games into the season.....and Gerrans being out of form,losing 2,drawin 1 and winning only 1 in last 4 games, due to losing a few players to serious injuries and other reasons.

Sholud be an intersting game......

I see there is a big game in duchy 4 this week with first verses second.........although Gerrans have 2 games in hand and 2 points clear they will still be wanting a victory after last weeks result. Sticker will also be wanting to go back on top of the league and i'm sure as the firsts have no game will be fielding there maximum quoter (if there is 1?) in order to get the result!!!!! Not sure which way this will go as Sticker have been on a great run from 3 or 4 games into the season.....and Gerrans being out of form,losing 2,drawin 1 and winning only 1 in last 4 games, due to losing a few players to serious injuries and other reasons.

Sholud be an intersting game......

Sticker are the best team I've played against this season, I'm going for Sticker to win 3-1.

Guest Cornish Carlton Palmer

Sticker are the best team I've played against this season, I'm going for Sticker to win 3-1.

Fair comment although they weren't great in the reverse fixture earlier in the season, heads went down pretty quickly. We were awful against Gramps at home with quite a depleted side, and you guys played damn well (especially that left wing chap who pretty much did for my short lived right back career in the 1st half), but we will find our form again now the heat's back on.

We're psyched for this one, a big G win thrusts us back into gear and back on course. Only 1 result possible for Gerrans - win.