Cornwall Football Forum

just looking through the results on the mining league website and did not see any score for them

I heard they couldn't raise a squad after a few leaving for portreath. Only hearsay though.

Unfortunately our reserves couldn't get a side out Saturday and our Sunday side also failed to field a team, there are a number of reasons for this but in total they had 9 players unavailable for one reason or another and so we had to cancel their game, If there are any Junior players out there who are not playing at the mo and fancy a game on either a sunday or a saturday please pm me.

Unfortunately our reserves couldn't get a side out Saturday and our Sunday side also failed to field a team, there are a number of reasons for this but in total they had 9 players unavailable for one reason or another and so we had to cancel their game, If there are any Junior players out there who are not playing at the mo and fancy a game on either a sunday or a saturday please pm me.

Hope they can fulfill the fixture on saturday at ours seeing as we have switched to play at ours to accomadate your 1st team at home if not then perhaps you should cancel your 1st team game and play us seeing as you werent fixtured, something dont quite fit perhaps im jumping to conclusions, but then we shall see. <_<

Should be fine this week, as a club we had 9 players out last week so the 1sts had to take from the 2nds.

We have had to move our 1st team game due to St Ives pitch being unavailable and luckily you guys were able to have our 2nds over to yours.

Unfortunately league rules state that 1st team fixtures are always fulfilled over reserve games to avoid loading up.

Should be fine this week, as a club we had 9 players out last week so the 1sts had to take from the 2nds.

We have had to move our 1st team game due to St Ives pitch being unavailable and luckily you guys were able to have our 2nds over to yours.

Unfortunately league rules state that 1st team fixtures are always fulfilled over reserve games to avoid loading up.

Mr.O Dont take the mick u wouldnt have a first team fixture if we had not agreed to switch, Mr, Eddy might be nice but ive been around long enough to know what the likes of you are about. We will see if you fulfil the fixture or just think about yourself and the 1st team, cant see the point in rushing the games in your not gonna win nought anyway but then i told you that before you kicked a ball. :angry2:

Hilarious, Think you need to re-read my post in what way did I take the mick? we were asked by the league and by St Ives if we could try to move our Res game to play St Ives as their pitch is unavailable. And if you know me as well as you say then I want all my sides to succeed and fulfill games. "I know what the likes of you are about" very cloak and dagger mate!

Hilarious, Think you need to re-read my post in what way did I take the mick? we were asked by the league and by St Ives if we could try to move our Res game to play St Ives as their pitch is unavailable. And if you know me as well as you say then I want all my sides to succeed and fulfill games. "I know what the likes of you are about" very cloak and dagger mate!

Well the dagger is definately true i can accomodate that no problem as for the cloak perhaps you could use that for yourserlf ive heard you rate yourself as high as superman or was it banana man. :yahoo::yahoo: Fulfill the fixture job done, everyone happy. Come feel the storm, wouldnt come take three points and dont bring your wallet be better. Oh ps good luck for sat 3pts will keep you in the top half. :clapper: