Cornwall Football Forum

big game in duchy 2 today with newlyn east traveling to looe town just wondered wot peoples predictions/scorers will be??

it would be nice to see my old club st newlyn east win a club that i respect and with the players they get i expect them to win 3-1 with my mate liam dent with 2 of them and russ withers to score. Good luck lads

I hear you are a prolific goal scorer dont you think it is about time you stepped up to senior football and see what you are really made of

TYRINGHAM GHOST AKA DAD: you dont need to hear bout it just look at the league top goal scorers chart n there i am sat on top of it!lol

TRICKSY 10: been there and played mate but dont enjoy it as much cos i enjoy playin with my mates and then goin out on the piss with them! in senior football they all get there money n shoot off straight home bollocks to that! i am signed on for porthleven and played a couple of games for them this season tho fella

I hear you are a prolific goal scorer dont you think it is about time you stepped up to senior football and see what you are really made of

TYRINGHAM GHOST AKA DAD: you dont need to hear bout it just look at the league top goal scorers chart n there i am sat on top of it!lol

TRICKSY 10: been there and played mate but dont enjoy it as much cos i enjoy playin with my mates and then goin out on the piss with them! in senior football they all get there money n shoot off straight home bollocks to that! i am signed on for porthleven and played a couple of games for them this season tho fella

yes but you havent scored in them games in fdact I read you ballooned one over the bar lol

yes but you havent scored in them games in fdact I read you ballooned one over the bar lol

WELL THAT IS BECAUSE IM USED TO PLAYING UPFRONT AND NOT IN MIDFIELD PLUS IM USED TO PLAYING WITH QUALITY PLAYERS WHO CAN PICK MY RUNS OUT WHICH GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITIES TO SLOT THEM AWAY!

WITH REGARDS TO THE BALLOONED ONE OVER I WAS 20 YARDS OUT ON THE VOLLEY WITH MY LEFT FOOT WAS SUPRISED I EVEN MANAGED TO GET IT SOMEWHERE NEAR THE TARGET!LOL

UP THE NEWLYN EAST

WELL THAT IS BECAUSE IM USED TO PLAYING UPFRONT AND NOT IN MIDFIELD PLUS IM USED TO PLAYING WITH QUALITY PLAYERS WHO CAN PICK MY RUNS OUT WHICH GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITIES TO SLOT THEM AWAY!

WITH REGARDS TO THE BALLOONED ONE OVER I WAS 20 YARDS OUT ON THE VOLLEY WITH MY LEFT FOOT WAS SUPRISED I EVEN MANAGED TO GET IT SOMEWHERE NEAR THE TARGET!LOL

UP THE NEWLYN EAST

Quality balls from quality players? dont you mean the defenders couldn't read the beano never mind one of your runs! And whilst on the topic of your runs do you mean the slow trot you manage because of that terrible smoking habit of yours. There have only been two quality players I can remember in Cornwall who were heavy smokers, Graham Nicholls and Neil Phillips, played with and against both now there was quality. Stop smoking get fit and you might just reach their standard.

UP THE NEWLYN EAST

Quality balls from quality players? dont you mean the defenders couldn't read the beano never mind one of your runs! And whilst on the topic of your runs do you mean the slow trot you manage because of that terrible smoking habit of yours. There have only been two quality players I can remember in Cornwall who were heavy smokers, Graham Nicholls and Neil Phillips, played with and against both now there was quality. Stop smoking get fit and you might just reach their standard.

ha ha very good! Neil philips was quality n prob could still do a decent job now in my team! all i can say is is that the stats dont lie!!lol

andy cordner will finnish top goalscorer lanreath have got alot of games in hand .well including cup games i rekon hes got more than you over all anyway!

not if they keep losing and not scoring he wont! but good luck to the fella if he does, as far as im concerned as long as we win the leauge and cup which is still gonna be difficult ill be happy! Cordener has only ever scored 1 pass us, but gotta agree with ya he prob will over take me! Thats why we at newlyn are so good cos all the goals are shared round if take my 22 goals out of our goals scored in all competitions your left wit about 45 goals but the next top goal scorer is only on 10! Although I do wish we could play you every week(polperro) cos ive scored 5 in 2 games past you boys this season!! :clapper:

Bit harsh maybe! The way i see it is that as long as ur enjoying ur football it doesnt matter what league you play in. I play in duchy 2 myself and got to say that i've played against a lot of players that could play at a much higher level, probably the reason why the league is so tight this year!

Newlyneast No 10

It's a good job you didnt play at Polperro before they swapped changing areas. I don't think you'd have got your big head through the dressing rooms door !

Reality check required mate - its DUCHY 2 !!!

chill out fella its only a bit of banter! didnt realise people on this were so touchy!

what league you play in if its only DUCHY 2??

Newlyneast No 10

It's a good job you didnt play at Polperro before they swapped changing areas. I don't think you'd have got your big head through the dressing rooms door !

Reality check required mate - its DUCHY 2 !!!

chill out fella its only a bit of banter! didnt realise people on this were so touchy!

what league you play in if its only DUCHY 2??