Cornwall Football Forum

Best Ground In The SWPL Premier??

Ive only been to 4 premier league grounds but my order would be:

St. Blazey

Liskeard

Falmouth

Bodmin

Of the SWPL West grounds I would say the one I enjoyed most was Millbrook where we are off to today, unfortunately its most likely going to be for the last time for a while at least.

Blazey Boy, I have not been to Buckland, but other than that I would Agree with you, I believe that once Falmouth is upgraded, it will move up to near the top,

but at the moment a lot of work needs doing, the pitch is ok it is the surounding area that is in a bad state of repair,

but I am sure with the spirit which is around at Falmouth at the moment, things can only get better,

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c:

Blazey Boy, I have not been to Buckland, but other than that I would Agree with you, I believe that once Falmouth is upgraded, it will move up to near the top,

but at the moment a lot of work needs doing, the pitch is ok it is the surounding area that is in a bad state of repair,

but I am sure with the spirit which is around at Falmouth at the moment, things can only get better,

Hammers :c::yahoo::c:

Have to agree with you Hammers as the only reason Falmouth didn't make my list was because the place is looking old and in a bit of a sorry state I'm sure that when the place has had a tidy up and a lick of paint Bickland would definately be near the top of the list.