Cornwall Football Forum

Happy St Piran's Day

Dan, your are a real softy, but I like it!!

yesterday the city of Truro gave a concert in Truro Cathedral with the Cathedral Choir, it was full,

No wonder the Cathedral Choir is rated as one of the best in the Country, they were wonderful little boys singing solo parts, so small you had a job to find them,they were great,

I am not Cornish born I was born in Harrow road London, my mother was Irish, & was chief Cook to the then Lord Shawcross, & i have been told that my Father was Scottish, I was adopted by Cornish Farmers at the age of six

So I am as they say A celt brung up in Cornwall, I think I can claim to be an accepted Cornishman, put it this way if I had to fight for Cornwall I would be the first to enlist,

in conclusion, I am very thankful that I live in Gods great County of CORNWALL,

Now you have the answer why I suport West Ham they say it is in your Blood.

Dan, your are a real softy, but I like it!!

yesterday the city of Truro gave a concert in Truro Cathedral with the Cathedral Choir, it was full,

No wonder the Cathedral Choir is rated as one of the best in the Country, they were wonderful little boys singing solo parts, so small you had a job to find them,they were great,

I am not Cornish born I was born in Harrow road London, my mother was Irish, & was chief Cook to the then Lord Shawcross, & i have been told that my Father was Scottish, I was adopted by Cornish Farmers at the age of six

So I am as they say A celt brung up in Cornwall, I think I can claim to be an accepted Cornishman, put it this way if I had to fight for Cornwall I would be the first to enlist,

in conclusion, I am very thankful that I live in Gods great County of CORNWALL,

Now you have the answer why I suport West Ham they say it is in your Blood.

County, Duchy or Nation - whatever your politics, this is truly a great place to live.

Having lived in France, Yorkshire, Wales, the now flattened Concepcion, Chile and a few other places over the past decade (all of which were great), I can say with conviction there's nowhere else I'd rather be!