Chacewater 4-5 Constantine

Falmouth Athletic 5-0 Camborne PArk

St Keverne 1-3 Falmouth Albion

Holmans 1-2 Penryn

Mawnan 1-1 Perranwell

Pendeen 11-1 Troon

St Agnes 2-1 Falmouth Town

FHFL 1 Table 27-2-10

Pendeen and Falmouth Albion stay clear bit St Agnes and Penryn keeping up the chase. Bottom teams starting to run out of games.

Nice little game at st.day today. i hope you enjoyed an atmosphere again this week Rappo. I rekon The Cat took a bribe with those gifts hehe! joffy with a cracking header! and if that frazer bloke who took the penalty played for aldershot .. i played for juventus UPFRONT!! good little game. best of luck lads!!

Nice little game at st.day today. i hope you enjoyed an atmosphere again this week Rappo. I rekon The Cat took a bribe with those gifts hehe! joffy with a cracking header! and if that frazer bloke who took the penalty played for aldershot .. i played for juventus UPFRONT!! good little game. best of luck lads!!

Nice little game ? What league do your team play in Jamie :unsure:

sounds like i missed out on a decent game. Bit of confussion this morning over whether the game was on or not, sadly I missed out and Darren took my place. I ended up watching Hayle lose @ home to Dobwalls instead.

pendeen 11 troon1. as the scoreline suggests, this was a one sided affair with pendeen going eight nil up by half time. in the second half pendeen took their foot off the gas, troon got a consilation penalty mid way through the second half. respect to the young troon side who keep going for the ninety mins. ref g,porterfeild done well and used a bit of common sence when dealing with a bit of handbags, well done grant.