Cornwall Football Forum

Season nearing the end (weather permitting lol)

Guest pete norfolk

Guest pete norfolk

Just a topic to see peoples views with only 3 months left on who they believe to be going up or down in each division, whether it be fhfl, mining or duchy?

I personally think pendeen will win fhfl 1 with holmans, troon and either chacewater or falmouth ath to join them.

In div 2 believe carharrack, perranporth and stithians will go up with porthleven, helston and wendron going down.

in div 3 believe st.day, stithian res and lanner will go up.

dont think st day can go up unless their div2 side get relegated, im still confused as to whar happens if wendron get relegated from div 2, what would happen to their div 3 side? i think pendeen will win div 1 and go combo, perranporth will win div 2 and i think lanner will win div 3

As a falmouth athletic player i do not think we will be relegated. There has been a lot of change in the squad this year with only a handful of last years players were left at the start of the current season. I believe we will stay up because there is a strong will within the team and a good team spirit. We just need a bit of luck and we will turn our season round. I think troon will be relegated along with holmans and maybe camborne.

Guest JARVO 2

I think you will find that with Truro 3rds pulling out of the league only 2 will go down,and in my oppinion (for what its worth) i think Troon will be a one that will fill one of those spots.Unfortunatley they were put in a impossible position and have a keen manager and some some good youngsters .Good luck for the rest of the season. The second spot is far from being resolved with a lot of football and plenty of points to play for.

As for the league title Penden are many peoples choice and rightly so they are where they are because they are a good side.But with Fal Albion hot on their heels and not YET sliping up (as most thought they would have by now)and although playing catch my team Penryn and Fal town might have a sqeek if they go on the mother of all winning streaks. Good luck to all for the rest of the season

where ever you are in the league :drink::thumbsup:

:drink:

It true u cant predict at the moment just look at Div 3 Helston Falmouth, 3 team are looking at beeing the protiencal winners. St day , Cury and Lanner. If lanner can fufil there postponement which is looking like a big challenge.

Lanner still got to play St Day

St Day have to play Cury Twice

I think u can choose between us it all come down to head to head. It go right down to the end of season. :c: Good Luck Everyone

Hopes are game is on at Lanner saturday