Cornwall Football Forum

swpl west

there are many good players in the league, but to me theres only one.

chris russell Hayle. what a great season hes having. playing at an higher level than last year, hes really playing brilliant. he would run through a brick wall to clear the ball. alongside wayne quinn in the Hayle back line hes doing great. i know anyone playing next to quinny is going to learn, but chris has come on leaps and bounds. player of the season in my eyes. glad to see him score today... :clapper:

Hello joejellico, i've been waiting all week for your report on the Hayle - Porthleven game last sat, thought you had left the country !!!!!!! & neither one of those players you mentioned looked that good when they were given the runaround by Alan Thomas last week, a player who last season was playing for St Keverne in the Fal/Hel league, now thats a step up !!!

Hello joejellico, i've been waiting all week for your report on the Hayle - Porthleven game last sat, thought you had left the country !!!!!!! & neither one of those players you mentioned looked that good when they were given the runaround by Alan Thomas last week, a player who last season was playing for St Keverne in the Fal/Hel league, now thats a step up !!!

:rolleyes: hi kevin!

never left the country mate, computer was at the menders with a virus.

even if it wasnt, i would have struggled to praise either side. well done for the win though,

you needed it more than us. agree about alan thomas being a good player, well done to him.

:blink: : saying he gave them the runaround is a bit far fetched though.

good luck for rest of season...