Cornwall Football Forum

FAO Coopsie

Anita

Its half time and couldnt think of anything better to do :)

Q. Did you hear the Post Office just recalled their latest stamps?

A. They had pictures of Tottenham players on them and people couldn’t figure out which side to spit on.

Q. What do you have when Tottenham fans are buried up to their neck in sand?

A. Not enough sand.

Q. You’re locked in a room with a lion, a crocodile, and a Yid.

You have a gun with 2 bullets. What should you do?

A. Shoot the Spurs Fan – twice.

Q. Why do Tottenham fans plant potatoes round the edge of their gardens?

A. So they have something to lift at the end of the season!

Q. A car full of Tottenham fans drive over a cliff! Why is that bad?

A. You can only fit 7 in a car.

Missed ya really Coopsie :smiley20: :thumbsup:

Always been here in spirit Anita darlin :D

All the old ones are the best eh sweetheart ;)

Love the potatoes around the garden one aswell. I'm guessing you Gooner followers kip the garden and just have shares in the King Edward corporation? Seeing as it's been MUCH longer since your club lifted anything?. :thumbsup:

Still missed be Anita? :P

:D My club has a ladies team who being part of the club have brought home 11 trophies in 4 years :D so really my club has brought home silver wear its just the men have trouble with it, i'm sure its because they think if they win it they will have to clean it :rolleyes: :smiley20:

Have to say, Anita, that Winger's comments last night re the indirect free kick are the biggest load of crap I have heard in a long time. "The referree has to give us time to build a wall!". What happened to natural justice when the offended team are supposed to gain some advantage from a free kick situation, indirect or otherwise. Time he p***ed off back to France.

Have to say, Anita, that Winger's comments last night re the indirect free kick are the biggest load of crap I have heard in a long time. "The referree has to give us time to build a wall!". What happened to natural justice when the offended team are supposed to gain some advantage from a free kick situation, indirect or otherwise. Time he p***ed off back to France.

I think the ref should of at least let our keeper get back and got out of the way :D