Cornwall Football Forum

Advertising

I'm sure it's good stuff and all that, but is it appropriate for an advertiser to swamp the forum with a free plug.

Moderators please comment.

I don't object to an odd entry but one in every board is taking the P.

Note to Nanks; If you staggered putting an entry - adding a new one when the earlier was no longer top, your advertising would have been more cost effective. (Except it's free.)

I'm sure it's good stuff and all that, but is it appropriate for an advertiser to swamp the forum with a free plug.

Note to Nanks; If you staggered putting an entry - adding a new one when the earlier was no longer top, your advertising would have been more cost effective. (Except it's free.)

You must be bored or just like to moan....Surely only someone really stupid would read the same post on every board!

What's the problem with someone trying to offer a product that is quite obviously needed by many readers of this forum?

Jesus, get a bloody life :D

My personal opinion is that "one off" announcements from established forum members are more than acceptable and are not bad netiquette.

What isnt acceptable are repeating the posts every month or fly by spammers with no posts who are no doubt knocking off cheap chinese snide trainers.