Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday cup final

Just seen on the FA website that the final is going to be held at St Dennis. Good venue I think at least they have a bar unlike last years venue. Should be cracking game too can't wait.

Anyone from St Dennis reading this just be warned the coach is already booked from Blazey and stock up on your beer with our supporters coming. :smiley20::yahoo::drink: :SM_carton_y:

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen on the FA website that the final is going to be held at St Dennis. Good venue I think at least they have a bar unlike last years venue. Should be cracking game too can't wait.

Anyone from St Dennis reading this just be warned the coach is already booked from Blazey and stock up on your beer with our supporters coming. :smiley20::yahoo::drink::SM_carton_y:

No probs mate will make sure we have plenty of beer in BUT!! I have drank plenty of times with some of your chaps and Mike Hammond in particular cant drink for toffee so I will get some babycham in for him, but fair play to him at 49 and still playing is quite an achievement!!

Good luck we played Tremough in a Sunday Cup final a few years ago and I think you will be too strong for them.