Cornwall Football Forum

Easter Monday Finals

Treyew Road (Truro City) will host the Cornwall Senior and Junior Cup Finals on Monday April 5th.

With no football permitted in Cornwall that day I will be in Devon at Edge Down Park, where SWPL fixtures are-

Witheridge v Falmouth Town

Cullompton Rangers v Penzance

Bovey Tracey v Wadebridge Town

It will be a big occasion and hopefully a big crowd. IF it is a St Austell v St Blazey final, we could even see some traffic congestion getting through Truro!

Treyew Road (Truro City) will host the Cornwall Senior and Junior Cup Finals on Monday April 5th.

With no football permitted in Cornwall that day I will be in Devon at Edge Down Park, where SWPL fixtures are-

It will be a big occasion and hopefully a big crowd. IF it is a St Austell v St Blazey final, we could even see some traffic congestion getting through Truro!

I am in Truro most days and i can assure you on easter monday the traffic will be a lot quieter than a normal day!!

And may be the last finals to be played on Treyew !! ( see the west briton!) Maybe Tesco are going there? well every little helps!!

But i think that the £9 million project has about as much chance of me shi..ing in the queens handbag!! :c:

Guest poacher

if there is no football permitted in cornwall :angry2: that day how come the final is being played in Truro :rolleyes:

if there is no football permitted in cornwall :angry2: that day how come the final is being played in Truro :rolleyes:

Maybe the CCFA decided too?! the same way as they have done since thus!! :c: