Cornwall Football Forum

Elburton's dismal run

lost 5 and drawn 4 ( including a very good point against saltash last time out ) out of the last 9 games played .

All seamed to start when they lost their top goal scorer Sam Hughes and with them playing Bodmin on Saturday I don't think the win less streak will end soon .

Did here that to many people involved in the running of the side, thats if that is true, we no what rumours are like

Who's involved in the running of the side , I heard the manager didn't even have an assistant till 3 weeks ago and why no replacement for sam hughes ? money ?

The manager comes on here i think , are we gonna here from him with the answers ?

The way i see it , when you look at the improvment in league position compared to last season , the guys running villa have done well. all on one of the smallest budgets in the league as far as i know.

Ravo have you got an axe to grind here, for someone who has never done anything outside of your saftey net in the p and d league you seem to judge people alot.

Have to agree with your first point MR A..... Glad to see Villa mid-table now and not down the bottom like they were this time last season.

I watched about 35 mins of the 2nd half vs Saltash Utd and the lads grafted for their management and got a good point.

We also have had a few lads play for the reserves recently and once again they done a great job.

Fingers crossed the right results will come soon. :thumbsup:

mr a and wupass, i have no axe to grind with scott or elburton villa, thay got great people up their, thay were good to my son, i overheard a conversation and thats what i put, and MR A i have been out of p/d or my safty net as you have said, so if your going to spout off get your facts correct my old china. yes i was interested in Elburton because at the time i heard that scott may not be carrying on. Hope that answers everything.

• 3 weeks later...

Elburton's last 6 games bear very poor reading of late, why is this happening?

09/03/2010

Buckland Athletic 5 - 2 Elburton Villa

06/03/2010

Wadebridge Town 1 - 0 Elburton Villa

27/02/2010

St.Blazey 1 - 1 Elburton Villa

23/02/2010

Launceston 0 - 1 Elburton Villa

13/02/2010

Elburton Villa 2 - 8 Bodmin Town

02/02/2010

Saltash United 1 - 1 Elburton Villa

Games- 6

Points- 5

Conceded- 16

Scored- 7

Chester City

Games- 6

Points- 1

Conceded- 10

Scored- 1

Elburton's last 6 games bear very poor reading of late, why is this happening?

09/03/2010

Buckland Athletic 5 - 2 Elburton Villa

06/03/2010

Wadebridge Town 1 - 0 Elburton Villa

27/02/2010

St.Blazey 1 - 1 Elburton Villa

23/02/2010

Launceston 0 - 1 Elburton Villa

13/02/2010

Elburton Villa 2 - 8 Bodmin Town

02/02/2010

Saltash United 1 - 1 Elburton Villa

Games- 6

Points- 5

Conceded- 16

Scored- 7

Chester City

Games- 6

Points- 1

Conceded- 10

Scored- 1

Aint nothi`n compared to Durham City AFC.