Cornwall Football Forum

St Cleer FC

The committee of St Cleer FC is extremely pleased to announce that Jason Powell who currently manages the club's reserve team has agreed to take charge of the first team for next season.

This follows the decision by Dave Skews to step down from that role at the end of this season due to work commitments.

Obviously that leaves the club with a vacancy for its reserve team manager next season. Anybody who may be interested in taking on this role can contact club secretary, Peter Hockin, on 01579 347603 or 07527 195152.

In the meantime the committee would like to publicly thank Dave and his assistant Martin McHugh for their work with the club, particularly after taking on the challenge at such short notice before the start of the season.

• 3 months later...

The committee of St Cleer FC is extremely pleased to announce that Jason Powell who currently manages the club's reserve team has agreed to take charge of the first team for next season.

This follows the decision by Dave Skews to step down from that role at the end of this season due to work commitments.

Obviously that leaves the club with a vacancy for its reserve team manager next season. Anybody who may be interested in taking on this role can contact club secretary, Peter Hockin, on 01579 347603 or 07527 195152.

In the meantime the committee would like to publicly thank Dave and his assistant Martin McHugh for their work with the club, particularly after taking on the challenge at such short notice before the start of the season.

Further to my previous post we are still keen to hear from anyone who may be interested in taking on the role of reserve team manager at St Cleer for 2010/11. The team has just gained promotion to Duchy Division Four and looking to build upon this success.

Met Jason a couple of times, and i can tell the chap will do extremely well, so i wish him the very best of successes with the firsts next season.

On the other hand, im disappointed that i wont be able to lock horns with Jason again next season. :drink: