Cornwall Football Forum

John Terry

Deano

I often wonder if these newspaper editors are Scottish or something because they sure seem hellbent on wrecking the England squad in World Cup year :(

If Terry or any other footballer whats to play away from home its their business, I couldnt give a hoot really as long as they do the biz on the pitch.

It's World Cup year and the media love to stir it up, from what i'm told it's not only Terry thats going to have his dirty laundry aired in public, between now and the WC!!!

A fellow Chelsea player has a "Super Injunction" on his private life/gossip ever to be aired, if that injunction was ever lifted it would be a field day !!!

Yes i am a Blue follower and yes John Terry is a tw#t for what he has done, but the part which winds me up the most is Rupert Murdock and his news group newspapers. He is making millions and millions out of this and at the same time destroying our chances of winning the world cup because everyone apart from scousers are buying his papers.

The News of the World is a British tabloid newspaper published every Sunday. It is published by News Group Newspapers of News International, itself a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, and can be considered the Sunday sister paper of The Sun. The newspaper concentrates on celebrity-based scoops and populist news. Its fondness for ###### scandals gained it the nicknames "News of the Screws" and "Screws of the World". With sales averaging 2,791,773 copies per week in December 2009,[1] the News of the World is the second-largest selling English-language newspaper in the world after its stablemate The Sun (2,862,935 copies sold daily in December 2009).[2]

Bluestorm,

I agree entirely with your comments,

They are gutter press, :SM_carton: they are able to almost get away with Murder,

They accuse you, put you on Trial , Find you guilty, & sentence you,

They can push a Camera into your face, & get away with it, they even have the cheek to get you charged with assault, if you push them out of the way & damage their Camera's.

& they make thousands at your expence,

no wonder some of the celebs lash out at them,

& finally they are very often strangers to the truth, because the want to be the paper with the headline news.

Hammers :c::( :c:

The British press are only happy when they are slagging someone off. Do I care if John Terry is dipping it somewhere where he shouldn`t or F L is up to his waist in some hot chick , do I loose sleep over the fact that Avran Grant pays to have his back rubbed by six lovely well paid girls. NO not a toss if anything i`m envious. Does john Terry`s proformance as England Captian suffer I don`t think so . Does F L fail to proform No . And if I was pommys manager I would need some outlet . All the press have done have try to ruin a mans career (yes he hasn`t helped him self ) and when things go wrong in SA god help Terry , (and we are all winners with rio ferdinard as the the new captain NOT.) because we all Know it will be Terry`s and his fault alone( ibet they have their headlines already writern ) cause the press are nothing but parasites feeding of some crap that normal people really don`t give a f~~K about .

you ask the 250 odd families that have had their loved ones brought back in a box from afganistan. That more important than Terry and other players antic.

A MESSAGE TO THE PRESS WAKE AND SMELL THE COFFEE AND GET SOME PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE.

Goodsense

Whether or not you,me or the cats auntie thinks it's important, the press intrude on peoples private lives for one reason - TO SELL PAPERS

Someone on another post detailed the NOTW and the Suns circulation figures

These are two of the worlds highest money making papers - Your'e right in saying what they print is usually just salacious shite but the fact is you're wrong when you say people do'nt want to read it

They obviously do,and while sales continue to boom then the papparazzi press will be out there looking for celebrity " indiscretions "

We should just be grateful that we're totally uninteresting to the gutter press

Im not a John Terry fan.

This is all getting a bit boring now.

The guy have been caught and has lost the England captaincy.

Lets just draw a line under it now.

Yesterday he was superb,and handled the situation like a true Chelsea skipper.

Dont buy any newspapers for a couple of days,the Media will soon catch on.

One things for sure with Terry, he puts himself on the line for club and country no matter what!

Got to be given the skippers armband in SA!

i dont think it matters if he is captain or not he will still be a leader on the pitch!

off the pitch the man seems a idiot on it he is the best LEADER of a football team in the world i reckon!

One things for sure with Terry, he puts himself on the line for club and country no matter what!

Got to be given the skippers armband in SA!

i dont think it matters if he is captain or not he will still be a leader on the pitch!

off the pitch the man seems a idiot on it he is the best LEADER of a football team in the world i reckon!

Without a doubt

How delightful for me to come back and find Somersetspur complimenting John Terry.

Oh, of course, Didier whacked the arse of the Arse !...no wonder !

There's only one team in London !! Tie the blue ribbons on the unique treble of League, Cup and Champions League now ! Little something to add to the Charity Shield !

By the way, S.S., I chanced to watch your home town team of Taunton in a game at Cirencester.......no wonder you're a Truro supporter.

Unfortunately my only sighting of the White Heaneys this season was 0-4 at Nuneaton. Oh dear......