Cornwall Football Forum

Ludgvan Manager Resigns?

Unfortunately due to work, I have had to step down. I had given the committee notice regarding this and they have managed to fill my vacancy on a caretaker basis at the moment. It was not an easy decision for me as I was enjoying my time at Ludgvan. It is a good club with good facilities and a dedicated team behind the scenes.

Some may say that I have gone because of results but this has nothing to do with it, I knew when I took on the job that it was going to be difficult and at times it has been tough but the team was going in the right direction and had improved on last year.

I must thank everyone at Ludgvan from the committee to the players and my management team for making my time with the club one that I will fondly remember.

I have managed and played in Cornwall for 15 years, however, this will be my last managerial job in the county. Due to what is happening to my job, I doubt that I will be able to commit to any further positions within football and if things pan out the way I believe, I will only be in the county on and off for the foreseeable future.

My I wish everyone I know within Cornish football all the best for the future and I hope that your plans and dreams become reality. LUFFY :drink:

Reason why I think Ludgvan were doing better than last year, is possibly because the league is even worse this year!!

3 of the Ludgvan players were training at Aggie last night, but can only sign one in a month, so not sure whats happening with all that.

Ludgvan are in the doo doo!

[/quote

which 3 players was that St.Darren.

Dont think you should probably be disclosing the fact you have Ludgvan players training with Aggie do you flips

Providing they weren't asked along by the St Agnes management, can't see the problem!

Ain't the transfer window closed???? Although they could sign on if they were free!! lol :clapper: :c:

Dont think you should probably be disclosing the fact you have Ludgvan players training with Aggie do you flips. :SM_carton:

you can go training with who you want surely. We get all sorts turning up at our training! mainly because we have first team training, second and thirds training and then the disability team there as well!!

No smart comments either!!! :clapper: :clapper: