Cornwall Football Forum

plymouth argyle look doomed

Stockdale cost the club at least 9 points with his mistakes and those 9 points may of helped plymouth stay up ,onto mouth all mighty jasa he must be a hell of a goalie his wendron team are 3rd from botton and hes let in 125 goals and he was critiscing young newquay goalie ryan barnes if wendron had any sense they would kick his ass out of the club on 2 accounts hes a crap goalie and how nasty he was to that 86 year old lady like i said before he just a bully with no decentcy in him.Plymouth should come and take a look at young ryan geoff crudington is the scout say 30 yrs now pity he wasnt 30 years younger.

3 points.

I'm 21 and have a Southern League winners medal. I'd take that as I'm not so s**t to be honest.

I have played 6 games for Wendron and conceded 5. Not bad seems though my team are 3rd bottom. 0.8 per game 3rd bottom in comparison to 2 a game in 5th top. You do the maths.

If you read the facts, I did not knowingly obstruct anybody and you need to focus on the point here, not tittle tattle from a renowned s**t stirrer who is being proved wrong in every case.

Stockdale cost the club at least 9 points with his mistakes and those 9 points may of helped plymouth stay up ,onto mouth all mighty jasa he must be a hell of a goalie his wendron team are 3rd from botton and hes let in 125 goals and he was critiscing young newquay goalie ryan barnes if wendron had any sense they would kick his ass out of the club on 2 accounts hes a crap goalie and how nasty he was to that 86 year old lady like i said before he just a bully with no decentcy in him.Plymouth should come and take a look at young ryan geoff crudington is the scout say 30 yrs now pity he wasnt 30 years younger.

Rubbish did he cost 9 points. The other keepers cost a lot more than that, but you probably only think a keeper is good if he is a great shot stopper. No need to reply, it will save my eyes with the lack of any punctuation or spacing in your posts.

I will reply to you he wasnt confident coming off his line he doesnt no a player is behind him who then takes the ball off him and scores he dropped so many crosses ,i admit larrieu seemed to loose confidence and they need a new goalie and striker if they are to get out of div1 im confident they will.You must watch different matches than me i have been to every home match except 2 and 12 away matches,I think i know a good keeper when i see 1 we have had a few here at newquay dave philp played for plymouth ,kevin miller who went on to play for crystal palace and the next one will surely be ryan barnes .

Not forgetting nigel martyn from Cornwall. That's your opinion fair enough, Ryan barnes better be at a pro club already or 16 or under otherwise it's too late unfortunately. Would love to be wring. The Sheffield united goal was a freak goal, and at least he goes fir the crosses. Still need a new one I agee