Cornwall Football Forum

Porthleven Rangers vs Trispen Photos

Be nice to put these on our webste but cant seem to copy and paste? Any ideas

Here's the polite response to the above:

All photographs which appear above and in the link are the exclusive property of SAR1N and are protected under international copyright laws. Copyright © SAR1N 2009-2010 All rights reserved.

Please do not try to rip off my images. If you supply me with an email address i will allow you to have the whole set FREE OF CHARGE for single use on your website.

THEY ARE NOT TO BE COPIED, DISTRIBUITED, REPRODUCED, EDITED, TRANSMITTED, UPLOADED or PUBLISHED for / or in any media, electronic or otherwise without the express consent of the owner.

Let me know what size you would like them scaled to.

Be nice to put these on our webste but cant seem to copy and paste? Any ideas

Here's the polite response to the above:

All photographs which appear above and in the link are the exclusive property of SAR1N and are protected under international copyright laws. Copyright © SAR1N 2009-2010 All rights reserved.

Please do not try to rip off my images. If you supply me with an email address i will allow you to have the whole set FREE OF CHARGE for single use on your website.

THEY ARE NOT TO BE COPIED, DISTRIBUITED, REPRODUCED, EDITED, TRANSMITTED, UPLOADED or PUBLISHED for / or in any media, electronic or otherwise without the express consent of the owner.

Let me know what size you would like them scaled to.

DONT WORRY IM NOT CAPABLE OF DOING ALL THOSE THINGS ABOVE EVEN IF I WANTED TO! THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU DIDNT MIND SENDING ME THE PICS SO WE CAN GET THEM ON OUR WEBSITE AS THERESSOME CRACKING PHOTO'S THERE. WILL SEND YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS. MANY THANKS

Guest chismuss

There are clever ones on the web - if you upload unwatermarked images then you will in all likelihood get your images copied.

Your best bet is to add a watermark if you intend to post them on a public site such as this.

Just my opinion :c:

There are clever ones on the web - if you upload unwatermarked images then you will in all likelihood get your images copied.

Your best bet is to add a watermark if you intend to post them on a public site such as this.

Just my opinion :c:

Understandable but i try not to as it ruins the images having ********* plastered all over them. I'm not bothered like that, it's only a hobby after all but blatant piracy was going a bit far i thought.