Cornwall Football Forum

John Terry

Deano

He has takin out a temporary injunction to prevent tabloids printing a story of him doing the dirt on his missus a bird has got compromising photos of him and is set to make alot of money, his legal team will attempt to get a permanent injunction, but i think this will fail as he trades on being a "family" man and is England captain.

By all accounts it's Wayne Bridge's ex wife, News Of The World may well be running the story on Sunday.

There will be alot of trash printed from now untill the World Cup, no doubt

He has takin out a temporary injunction to prevent tabloids printing a story of him doing the dirt on his missus a bird has got compromising photos of him and is set to make alot of money, his legal team will attempt to get a permanent injunction, but i think this will fail as he trades on being a "family" man and is England captain.

By all accounts it's Wayne Bridge's ex wife, News Of The World may well be running the story on Sunday.

There will be alot of trash printed from now untill the World Cup, no doubt

So long as he plays well in South Africa I'm not really fussed. Capello won't like it and I'm sure Terry's missus isn't best pleased!

Okay It is out, Terry has been a naughty boy,

But who cares, thats his buisness nobody else's

he has lost the Captains hat, so what, He has not been thrown out of the England team,

this is what is wrong with so called freedom of the press, they are allowed to poke their noses into your private lives & get away with it. they can put their ladders up against your wall or hedge & stick a Camera into you face & still get away with it,

As far as they are concerned you have no rights,

:c::angry2::c: Hammers :c: :angry2: