Godolphin Athletic 3-2 Millbrook

Hayle 2-0 Camelford

Perranporth 0-2 St Blazey

Liskeard Athletic 2-2 St Austell

Penryn 4-1 St Dennis

Porthleven 1-3 Launceston

St Day 0-5 Bodmin

Saltash United 4-0 Illogan RBL

Percy,thanks 4 ur confidence in us down at st dennis,hopefully ur good at predicting the future lol

shud b a good game judging by both clubs recent results,just hoping penryn strikers forget their shooting boots n all our team are wearing theirs ha ha

GOOD LUCK to st day as well,be nice 2 see them turn bodmin over!!!!!!!!!!!

NETS IM HOPING UR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been down to Vogue Park. As much as St Day are trying to get it on I feel at this present time there is not a chance it will go ahead. Unfortunently with the continuous outbursts of rain and damp conditions its virtually impossible to get on the pitch. But neversay never the committee down here are very hard working and a miracle maybe produced. My monies on next week though. Weather permitting of course......

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS INVOLVED

:SM_carton::thumbsup::drink: :smiley20:

Percy,thanks 4 ur confidence in us down at st dennis,hopefully ur good at predicting the future lol

shud b a good game judging by both clubs recent results,just hoping penryn strikers forget their shooting boots n all our team are wearing theirs ha ha

GOOD LUCK to st day as well,be nice 2 see them turn bodmin over!!!!!!!!!!!

NETS IM HOPING UR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goosefish take no notice of me, I tipped a Man U /Liverpool FA cup final!

:clapper:

have a good game.

Saturdays performance down at penryn was a disgrace. Every1 didn't play anywhere near to what we have been playin like this season. Attitude was poor from every1 including myself, we (st dennis) will be lookin to put it right up at edgcumbe this Saturday. We have no other distracktions now.had a half decent run in the senior cup plus beating local rivals foxhole. Start to concentrate on winning the league now, expecting a very tough game on Saturday but the lads are goin to be goin out to prove a point to the gaffer that that game was just a 1 off.

St Dennis did well getting that far. Even though we got battered by Godolphin i dont think they were that much better than us, just think playing that standard every week helps a lot and we werent used to it.

Really looking forward to the game on sat, we are on a great run and playing well cannot wait. Should be a good game.

Percy...Im quaking in my boots!!!! :clapper:

Ricks make sure your careful in training this week and dont pick up any knocks for sat!

penryn was proof that trainin pays off,they were defo fitter n alot more switched on to everything,but then poo happens!!! on another day we could of won but thats how it go's,dont think any of our team will b thinkin this sats game will b easy so hopefully we shall return to winnin ways n put a smile on frank n bellys face!!!!!!!!!!!!

St Dennis did well getting that far. Even though we got battered by Godolphin i dont think they were that much better than us, just think playing that standard every week helps a lot and we werent used to it.

Really looking forward to the game on sat, we are on a great run and playing well cannot wait. Should be a good game.

Percy...Im quaking in my boots!!!! :clapper:

Ricks make sure your careful in training this week and dont pick up any knocks for sat!

I'm sure il take it easy bigdawg lol. How is the pitch lookin for Saturday?

Goose will be on the bench after his performance saturday lol only kiddin goose. He's had a great season, if we had to select a side based on Saturdays performances it would be 11 versus 0 lol.

Realy hope your pitch is in good nick,spose if there's any problems we could always get the fixture reversed, as our pitch is in pretty great condition thanks to the groundsman (Old Man Rickard) ??? :-)

Can't wait for Saturday :P

Goose will be on the bench after his performance saturday lol only kiddin goose. He's had a great season, if we had to select a side based on Saturdays performances it would be 11 versus 0 lol.

Realy hope your pitch is in good nick,spose if there's any problems we could always get the fixture reversed, as our pitch is in pretty great condition thanks to the groundsman (Old Man Rickard) ??? :-)

Can't wait for Saturday :P

ill bring the flask n u can bring the cushions 4 mora lenny,or cards we'll have a game of 5 card whilst bench warming :smiley20: