Culdrose Star v Storm

RNAS Culdrose Sports Field

A. STOCKS

Wendron v Shortlanesend

UNDERLANE CARNKIE

N. Jewell

All organised and been on Mitoo.

Thanks Nigel,

Im going to be doing my first one the day before but as a group we are using this game as one of six we have to be assessed on in order to get the FAMOA badge. :drink:

Going to be the most hungover day for football ever around the county!!

i think everyone i know has some sort of christmas party that night, should make for some epic games and entertainment!

Much chance of it being called off due to frost? i guess not because its at 10:30 hope not, theres been far too mny games off recently due to rain.

Good luck all on sunday!

Shortage of referees?

I went to see Wendron Vs Shortlensend and there were FIVE referees in evidence.

At last some common sense is appearing in referees' training. Today four brand spanking new referees shared the game with a mentor in attendance. Each had half a game as lino and 1/4 as referee.

A good idea. Plenty of support and two teams who appreciate and cherish referees. What an ideal way to gain confidence. (Unusually, in the Sunday League, one caution for dissent!)

Wendron had little answer to Shortlanesend and were comfortably beaten. (I think that they were a little fortunate not to get a second yellow when frustrations came to fore near the end and a silly player kicked the ball away. Perhaps when the ref gets a bit more confidence.........)