Cornwall Football Forum

Hello. I'm new here

Guest AlbionAsh

Guest AlbionAsh

How are we all?

I was pointed in the direction of this forum by the poster CornishBaggie whom I know from a West Brom forum.

I follow Blazey from afar (ever since I passed the ground during a game whilst I was on a train going to Newquay and liked the look of the place!) and hope to get down for a match some time soon.

CornishBaggie has been keeping me updated on how things are going and I'm pleased it's looking good this season. I'll pop on here every now and again just to keep in the loop.

One more thing while I'm on, does anyone know why you can't seem to buy any merchandise from the Blazey official site? I've been trying to buy the shirt but everytime I click 'Add to basket' it takes me to a blank page.

Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. I'll go back to snooping now!

Dan you still dreaming ? I thought that Truro City was Cornwalls premier Football club,

But Falmouth Town still hold the record of being the only Club to have reached the first round proper of the FA Cup, So Dan you are possibly the third Premier club in Cornwall,

Hammers :c::rolleyes: :c: