Cornwall Football Forum

Tonights prem results

Guest Reginald Perrin

I watched the Spurs & city game and glad i did. It was an entertsining game and the better team won. A much more inproved performance for spurs after thier last 2 results. Good to see city struggling without Bellamy and wright phillips out wide. They were clueless.

well as a spurs fan i can honestly say yes it drives me nuts that we do these kind of things but its all part of bein a spurs fan & thats why i love them.expect the unexpected

Very frustrating,the Wolves defeat has taken a bit of a twist,with Club Captain,Mr Keane organising a

Christmas/Golf party in Ireland before that defeat.Arry is not happy.

They have responded well though with the win against City,and leading 2-0 at Blackburn today.

Sorry,that is now a result.

COYS.

Keane is a **** and hopefully he's just sealed his future away from Spurs?

As for todays result, VERY happy about that :thumbsup: ... Blackburn have got 15 of their 19 points this season at home, so a very decent result for us up there :thumbsup: ..

Also means we'll have a quiet week on here because it seems most people only know how to use the forum when Spurs lose... :rolleyes:

Guest Chris B

Also means we'll have a quiet week on here because it seems most people only know how to use the forum when Spurs lose... :rolleyes:

That works both ways me thinks...a few quite spurs fans last week - not including your goodself coopsie i must add.

Very frustrating,the Wolves defeat has taken a bit of a twist,with Club Captain,Mr Keane organising a

Christmas/Golf party in Ireland before that defeat.Arry is not happy.

They have responded well though with the win against City,and leading 2-0 at Blackburn today.

Sorry,that is now a result.

COYS.

Keane is a **** and hopefully he's just sealed his future away from Spurs?

As for todays result, VERY happy about that :thumbsup: ... Blackburn have got 15 of their 19 points this season at home, so a very decent result for us up there :thumbsup: ..

I see Old Portsmouthians had another good result to go with their midweek result. They're certainly banging them in.

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 19 2009, 07:43 PM)

That works both ways me thinks...a few quite spurs fans last week - not including your goodself coopsie i must add.

There will be no hiding from me buddy. Win or lose, I'm here to take the best that the rest have got to give :c: :thumbsup:

merry xmas mate hope you start playing again before the end of season :c::drink:

Thankyou very much young sir, merry christmas to you too :thumbsup:

As for playing again before the end of the season!! Well I can't really see it happening to be honest :( ..

I'd LOVE to play again, but I've only got room in my heart for 1 club, and as things stand mate, it just wouldn't be feasible because of personnel and personality clashes. :ninja: .. Unless I was with the 1st team, I wouldn't be able to, or be allowed to enjoy my football, and at the end of the day, that's the only reason I ever played the game anyway.

If it can't be enjoyed, what's the point in doing it?.