Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Results for Saturday 12th December

"footballfan" ur a p***k bout time to grow up. F***ing idiot

ha ha ha. And off he goes again :SM_carton::SM_carton::SM_carton:

Rickard can't hack it with the big boys

can't hack it with the big boys???? Are u lot all talking nonsense? I swear the only vocabuary for "football" is "whinge" so borin. Don't understand what every1s problem is. Just gunna leave u lot to it. So unbelievably sad.

L.Ricks 10, yeah you deservedly beat us 4-2 that game on a very muddy pitch but in the reverse fixture i think ul find we out played you and won 3-0 on a good pitch (obviously gonna be good if its blazeys) and you lot had like 6 first teamers in if i remember rightly. Wasnt having a go just thought someone saying the 'best two players outside the peninsula league' is very a big statement to say as their are alot of very good players out there. Although overall i think the standard has dropped big tiem in the ECPL over the last 5 years +!! Anyway good luck for the season cant see u lot not winning the league, will lose a game though at some point later on (similat to Parkway last season i rekon)

Didn't play in that home fixture mate. Just helped out coz they were short wen we went to your place. Think ur right about the standered of the ECleagues, division 1 anyway. Some good sides in the premier division. That's why were trying so hard to get back in the top east Cornwall league. Havin a great run in the league, will probably slip up somewher stupid. Just have to keep performing. Goodluck to u lads aswell :c: