Cornwall Football Forum

why is cally v roche off

why is the callington roche game off today wen it is the best weather we have had all year i think callington r stupid cos it will be the only game off there is prob nothin wrong with the pitch u r just struggling 4 a team so u thought u will call it off well hope the league look into it

why is the callington roche game off today wen it is the best weather we have had all year i think callington r stupid cos it will be the only game off there is prob nothin wrong with the pitch u r just struggling 4 a team so u thought u will call it off well hope the league look into it

Yeah i heard they were crapping themselves about playing you lot! Ha ha ha ha. Dear me ha ha ha.

Guest football crazy

To be fair to callington i saw their pitch yesterday and said to my mate that plays for them that they have no chance playing today because the pitch was absolutely saturated. it just doesn't drain, even with all the drainage they've put in over the past few years. i guess that's what you get for building your pitch on a marsh. so i think everyone should stop assuming the worst of teams.

Consider this:

Last Saturday they chose to play on the G3 -their 1st. team had NO game !

Yesterday they opted not to use G3 -1st team under strength.

99% of games in Cornwall went ahead-even those that damaged their pitch last saturday.

Did the match referee call it off ?

Make of that what you will!

why should roche stop moaning wen every other game in the ecpl went ahead even the 1s that played on there pitch the week before explain that callington were just making an excuse not to play they most of been short of players thats it admit it

I cant admit anything seeing that i dont play for callington, i do live in callington and no the pitch wasnt dry, the pitches name explains it all really, MARSH park! Callington dont have to use the 3g pitch, how many teams cancell there home games with little reason due to player shortages?

Played against st dennis last season thought they had a gd side then and as i dont have a game this saturday i mite come up and watch that game!