Cornwall Football Forum

FOUR LANES AFC NEW SIGNING

El Nino, hopefully we will finish in the top 5 this year and have a decent cup run. With 2 sides merging it's hard to get everyone clicking sraight away.

Richard, As far as I'm aware he still is signed for Porthleven but will be playing for us, I do believe you can sign junior & senior forms, we've just had to reinstate him in junior football.

Guest SAILED THE SEVEN SEAS

Cowper is a good player. I wouldnt say he's a very good player. Personally I think hes probably at his level as a junior footballer because he will play every week. Senior football is about a squad of players and at all senior clubs Andy goes to if hes on the bench a couple of times he normally buggers off!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO FOUR LANES

Andrew is a lot better than a junior footballer but as a friend i know that he jus wants to enjoy his football which includes being able to play sunday league again for the mighty BOOTERS FC so we benifit from this decision aswell. As for upsetting harmony i dont think thats true at illogan he didnt start a game from the start of september onwards scored 14 goals and still remain top goal scorer at the club and in the combo league??? plus quite a few of the illogan players wanted him to stay was the impression i got!!

Andrew is a lot better than a junior footballer but as a friend i know that he jus wants to enjoy his football which includes being able to play sunday league again for the mighty BOOTERS FC so we benifit from this decision aswell. As for upsetting harmony i dont think thats true at illogan he didnt start a game from the start of september onwards scored 14 goals and still remain top goal scorer at the club and in the combo league??? plus quite a few of the illogan players wanted him to stay was the impression i got!!

No one wanted Andy to leave Illogan but the first team have a strong squad & everyone of them has to fight for there place....maybe Andy didnt fancy the challenge..he's more than welcome back at Illogan as far as I'm concerned but he aint guaranteed a place.....30 goals a season or not.....good luck too him at 4-lanes & at least I'll get the chance to give him a kick..... :thumbsup: