Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City next manager

Just had a thought, what an opportunity for Truro City to appoint a great young manager.

Mr Glyn Hooper would surley relish the opportunity to manage there where his ambitions would surely be matched. St Blazey would not stand in his way as they no that they will only stay in one league due to the dire finance situation there.

Good luck Glyn I am sure your name will be top of the list at Truros next meeting.

Guest plainmoor

The heading says Truro City next Manager, forgive me but I thought that it was the first team that was looking for a manager and citys first team are in zammaretto league section, if the poster wanted to talk about who he thought might be suitable for a position then he might just have gotten away with it if he had posted it in the general chat forum.

just as the post by the chairman is in the correct place as although it involves 2 swpl teams it is in fact about the cornwall senior cup, so well Harry you show intellect beyond your years.

Hayden, watch the birdie

The heading says Truro City next Manager, forgive me but I thought that it was the first team that was looking for a manager and citys first team are in zammaretto league section, if the poster wanted to talk about who he thought might be suitable for a position then he might just have gotten away with it if he had posted it in the general chat forum.

just as the post by the chairman is in the correct place as although it involves 2 swpl teams it is in fact about the cornwall senior cup, so well Harry you show intellect beyond your years.

Hayden, watch the birdie

haydn NO E,dont play golf :clapper:

Im not sure Glyn would be "high profile" enough in the bigger scheme of things.

Before you flame away Glyn is a big name down here but I thought Sean M was brought in as he was a bigger name nationally and that was seen as more appropriate when replacing Dave Leonard.

Just had a thought, what an opportunity for Truro City to appoint a great young manager.

Mr Glyn Hooper would surley relish the opportunity to manage there where his ambitions would surely be matched. St Blazey would not stand in his way as they no that they will only stay in one league due to the dire finance situation there.

Good luck Glyn I am sure your name will be top of the list at Truros next meeting.

Reckon it would be a bit of a culture shock to Glynn.

From noisy passionette support to .........SILENCE

In church It's just like being in church :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Hohoho - almost inevitable some muppet was gonna come on here trying to link Glynn with TCFC.

my cat ,has more chance of being manager of truro,than glen has :clapper:

Well it comes down to ###### again H lol :c:

Who changed the other word that describes a cat? lol P....

Unless H wants it Kempy,he must have served his apprenticeship by now! :yahoo:

Ditto :clapper:

Guest Peppermint

I notice that Money Man had a sly little dig at St Blazey re finances when posting the initial topic - I am surprised that either Paul or Dan did not reply to this unnecessary go at Blazey when it was supposed to be about Truro City's possible new manager.

Kevin Hodges

Massey will get the job , He has already been watching them and sporting his lovely truro tie. Not just through his so called football knowledge ( i remember how successful he was with falmouth! NOT ) . But because hes got money , But i cant honestly see him getting you promotion :c:

I think truro have to have a manager with profile nationally. not locally!

Talking to a few of my local sources, i have heard that MICKEY EVANS (EX ARGYLE) AND SUMMERFIELD. ARE THE 2 LEADING THE CHASE FOR THE JOB!

I still cant see why they got rid of mccarthy tho.. few wins they back in top 4. still in few trophies! whats the world coming to.

If Kevin Heaney reads the forum!! i would be willing to be manager!!

cv

carharrack res team . falmouth helston 3. 09- present.

took the club from a bottom 2 side to promotion pushing in my first season as a manager!!

lol

:thumbsup: :yahoo:

Who ever it is will have to be a good man manager because at present the team is not performing.

He will have to motivate the under-achievers, dump the non-achievers and be able to talk players into joining the club.

Perhaps the club can look to it's SWPL team to fill the holes in their Fizzy Pop team.

After the cash/sponsors income last season, Mr Heaney pumped in £300k to keep the club going.

Players have to be attracted to the club for less money and that will be a skill a new manager must have.

• 2 weeks later...

i would go for alan carey.

bodmin have been winner of the premier division 2 seasons in a row. now if bodmin had the finances to go up to the next division in the 2 years that they have won their titles they would be 1 league behind truro toolstation and the zamaretta southern division so he has proved he can take bodmin that far but the club havent been able to finance the promotion so mabye give him a shout for the city job.