Cornwall Football Forum

Millbrook VS Edgecombe

Guest Gary Andrews

Guest Gary Andrews

Am i right in saying this game is a grudge match and should have a bit of needle about it ?

Whats the chances of this being on, Bearing in mind that its not forecast to rain after today for the rest of the week ?

didnt edgecombe trash the millbrook dressing room when they were last there , I wonder if millbrook will let them in the away one ? could be a prety cold day to be getting changed in the mud

Guest Dane Bunney

why would they put the pitch just because your coming down ???? if its play-able , it will be in , if not than off . Dont flatter yourselfs by suggesting the reserve team lads are worried about you.

where have those rumours come from?

We know millbrooks pitch better than anyone - with Edgcumbe due to play on it they'll prob call it off!!! :D

Pretty certain it was mentioned on here at the back end of last season because edgcumbe were crying about not being able to use millbrooks ground. bigdawg are you confident about saturdays game ?? if so why ??? have you seen millbrook play this season ? do you think you have enough in your locker to take them?

certainly will be a good good match on saturday, shame im up north i would have watched this match.

haha look whose gettin all defensive. I said they'll probably call it off because whenever we were due to play on it last season thats what seemed to happen u muppet not coz they are worried bout us!!

Confident going into every game, haven't seen millbrook play this season at all and they've had mixed results so hard to judge what they're like. should be a good game, think it will be quite close.

as far as us crying about them kickin us off, im not even gona get into that, we know what happened and i think everyone else made up their minds about what they thought of millbrook after it. we've moved on for the better and so have they by the looks of it.

Having played against millbrook this season and played against edgcumbe last, as far as I gather edgcumbe have pretty much the same side and feel they will be alot to handle going forward for millbrook. My prediction was 4-1 edgcumbe but local derbys are always a different matter, I'm sure it will be a crunching game, but am tipping edgcumbe for a massive 3 points. Goodluck to both side :c:

Guest Dane Bunney

haha look whose gettin all defensive. I said they'll probably call it off because whenever we were due to play on it last season thats what seemed to happen u muppet not coz they are worried bout us!!

Confident going into every game, haven't seen millbrook play this season at all and they've had mixed results so hard to judge what they're like. should be a good game, think it will be quite close.

as far as us crying about them kickin us off, im not even gona get into that, we know what happened and i think everyone else made up their minds about what they thought of millbrook after it. we've moved on for the better and so have they by the looks of it.

The pitch was put out to protect it if ''millbrook'' had a game the following week you goon! Why on earth at millbrook football club are edgcome gonna get priority?? the club look after there own first ,not yourselfs.

but your right about one thing, win loose or draw , we are better off since you went !!!

all the best on saturday !! im sure you will get your boys up for it , biggest game in your history???

hopefully the result will go our way else no doubt im gonna have to turn my phone off , as prank phone calls is about the limit of the mentality of your mob

no more comment from me on this east cornwall league 1 match !

edgcumbe pulled millbrooks pants round there ankles and somehow come away with nothing. the milbrook winger looked very good. the one that started on the left. think the lads was calling himn richie or something. all the best to bunny. think hes got a very good squad. prob the best in e few years. all the best millbrook massive. love u x :) :)

Guest the_wet_otter

great result for millbrook, well done to swiggsy and wakers...assembling a good little side their...suprised you two lads havent been asked to have more to do with the first team. good luck for the rest of the season